Mutual Fund: Mutual funds are consistently giving good returns to the investors. Many mutual fund schemes have doubled investors’ money in a year. The special thing has been that investing in mutual funds through SIP has yielded more benefits. In this, stock market experts consider investing in mutual funds through SIP as a good option. First of all know what is this SIP.
What is SIP
- Money is invested every month in SIP.
- Investment in SIP can be closed, reduced or increased at any time.
- You can continue to invest in the same scheme even after discontinuing the SIP.
- Now we are going to tell you about those mutual fund schemes which have doubled the money of investors in a year.
Kotak Small Cap Mutual Fund
- This scheme has given a return of 122.59% in 1 year.
- If someone had invested Rs 1 lakh in this scheme a year ago, then its value would have been Rs 2,22,590 at this time.
- Had the money been invested in this scheme through SIP, then a return of 113.85 percent would have been received in the year.
- If someone had started a SIP of Rs 10000 a month in this scheme a year ago, then its value would have been Rs 1,84,470 at this time.
Nippon India Small Cap
- This scheme has given a return of 115.14 percent in 1 year.
- Investing Rs 1 lakh in the scheme a year ago would have fetched Rs 2,15,145.
- A year ago, if you had invested money in this scheme through SIP, then you would have got a return of 115.65 percent.
- If someone had started a SIP of Rs 10,000 per month a year ago, then its value would be Rs 1,85,394 at this time.
PGIM India Midcap Mutual Fund Scheme
- This scheme has given a return of 99.12 percent in 1 year.
- If someone had invested Rs 1 lakh in this scheme a year ago, then its value would have been Rs 1,99,12 at this time.
- Had the money been invested through SIP a year ago, a return of 100.12 percent would have been received.
- If someone had started a SIP of Rs 10,000 a month in this scheme a year ago, then its value would be Rs 1,77,343 at this time.
(Investment advice in any fund is not being given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including interest rate fluctuations.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The mutual fund does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to carefully review the prospectus and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
Multibagger Stock Tips: Those who bet on these stocks became rich, got returns up to 5000%
Investment Tips: Amazing scheme, you have to deposit Rs 210 every month and you will get a monthly pension of Rs 5000