London: Accident during Christmas party, two hundred people affected due to carbon-monoxide leak

London. A carbon-monoxide leak at a Turkish restaurant in the UK capital London has infected at least two hundred people attending a Christmas party. Britain’s National Health Service worker told the Daily Mirror that the incident took place on Wednesday night at a Turkish restaurant, Gokzu, in the Chingford district of London, when Christmas partygoers ate at the restaurant and all fell ill after eating the food. . After which, he felt that he had consumed food poisoning and his health started deteriorating.

They arrived at the hospital at 11 pm local time. An employee of the restaurant told the Daily Mirror that sick people called 111 for help, after which about 200 people were admitted to different hospitals at around 11 pm local time. The hospital worker said that about 40 sick people came to their hospital and when they were tested, it was found that they all had high levels of carbon monoxide in their systems, which caused them to fall ill together.

Shivam Bangwal

Shivam Bangwal is an Indian based entrepreneur who is a tech, travel and coding enthusiast with a post graduation degree on Master's of Computer Applications. He is a founder of Youthistaan, People News Chronicle, Hitchhike TV, Branding Panther and many more.
Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!