Whatsapp Common Services Center Helpdesk: Common Service Center (CSC) has launched a new helpline on WhatsApp named ‘CSC Health Services Helpdesk’. The digital teleconsultation solution aims to provide a single help desk for different services to the people living in rural and remote parts of the country.
These include seeking help from the administration, remotely consulting doctors, accessing resources related to Kovid and resolving other queries of users. Using CSC Health Service Helpdesk on WhatsApp is free and will be available in both Hindi and English.
How to Access The CSC Helpdesk
- To use CSC Helpdesk, users have to write Hi on this number +917290055552 from their WhatsApp.
- After this you will be asked which language you want to use.
- After selecting the language, you will get the options of Health Issues, Covid Issues and Lenguage Cahnge.
- Now you can select the option according to your need.
- Apart from this, those who want to use it can use this link https://wa.me/917290055552/. You can also join this service from
Dinesh Kumar Tyagi, CEO, CSC e-Governance Services India Limited said, “We are committed to ensure that rural citizens have good access to healthcare and other facilities. CSC’s telehealth consultancy has played an important role in providing primary health services at the ground level. We are confident that its expansion on WhatsApp will be our next step in ensuring that primary health services are available even to those living in the remotest parts of our country. We are grateful to WhatsApp for their cooperation, determination and all-round support in making this chatbot so easy and easy to use for the people of India.”
Read also: Facebook Protect: Facebook Protect will be available in other countries including India, these accounts will get separate protection
Best Camera Phone: These are great smartphones with 64 megapixel camera in the range of up to Rs 15 thousand