You may have to sign up with a Google account on a third party app.
Mobile Safety Alert : Smartphones have also made our lives smart. We handle many of our tasks from the app itself. There are many such apps related to shopping, studies, travel or social media that we use often. After installing in many of these apps, the signup option comes directly from Google on the signup option page. In order to save time, we also signup directly from Google, but this is not right. This gives that app access to your Google Account. This can lead to fraud with you in future. In this case, there is a need to be careful. Let us know some such tricks by which you can prevent third party apps from giving access to Google.
what is the danger
In fact, when we login to an app with a Google account, it gets access to Google. He can keep a complete watch on us through Google. Like what are we searching, what are we typing, where are we going. Even some apps get access to your email ID, which is not good in terms of security and privacy.
delete access like this
- If you use Android phone, first of all go to your phone’s settings.
- After going to Settings, find the option of Google Account and click on it.
- By coming here, you will get information about all your apps, on which you have logged in with Google Account. Now click on the app from which you want to remove Google access.
- Go to the security section, click on third party app with account access and click on manage third party app access.
- Now you will get information about those apps where you will login with Google Access, click on the one you want to come out and access the remote.
read this also
Diwali Sale: You can buy these 5 smartwatches at a good discount this Diwali, know what else is special
Smart Watch: Play will launch 2 smartwatches in India soon, know what will be the special features in them