This stock made bumper earnings for its investors, gave 265 percent return
Multibagger Stock Tips: American billionaire and investor Warren Buffett once said that “if you’re not thinking about owning a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes.” The Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway firmly believes that one’s preferred holding period should be forever. Therefore, if one wants to earn money from the stock market, then one must remember that the money is not in buying and selling, but in holding it in the hands.
A vivid example of this is Deepak Nitrite Share. This chemical stock has grown 115 times in the last 10 years from Rs 18.50 per share level (NSE closing price on 19 August 2011) to Rs 2,141.90 per share level on 13 August 2021 (closing price on NSE). During this period, Deepak Nitrite was under selling pressure like any other small-cap or mid-cap stock. But, in this period, it managed to move upwards by about 1 percent.
- In the last one month, this chemical stock has jumped close to 9.50 per cent after rising from Rs 1958.35 per stock mark to 2141.90 levels.
- Similarly, in the last 6 months, this stock has increased from Rs 1178.80 per stock to Rs 2141.90. It has given almost 80 percent return to its shareholders.
- This stock is one of the multibagger stocks in 2021 as it has given 265 per cent returns in this period.
- In last 5 years, Deepak Nitrite share price has increased from Rs 102.50 per stock level to Rs 2141.90. About 2000 percent returns have been registered in this period.
- If we look at the increase in the share price of Deepak Nitrite over the last 10 years, it has increased from Rs 18.50 per share to Rs 2141.90 in the market – registering an increase of almost 115 times in its share price.
1 lakh became 1.15 crore
- The share price history of Deepak Nitrite can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this chemical stock 6 months ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.80 lakh today.
- Similarly, if the investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock a year ago, then Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 3.65 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this stock 5 years ago and today Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 21 lakh.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this chemical stock from 10 years ago, it would have become Rs 1.15 crore.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Investment Tips: Your money will be safe in this post office scheme, interest will also be more than FD
Mutual Fund: These mutual fund schemes made investors rich, gave more than 50% return in a year