Multibagger Stock Tips: Multibagger stocks are those which provide returns above their cost. The prices of such multibagger stocks are increasing continuously, the value is increasing by two, three and even 10 times. These are the stocks which grow slowly, if you invest in them they will not give fast returns. A fundamentally strong small-cap firm with good management and a long-term strategy will eventually become a multibagger. Today we are going to tell you about those three stocks which proved to be multibagger stocks this year.
Happiest Minds Technologies
- It ranks fourth in IT Services.
- The company Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd. was established in 2011.
- At present its share is around Rs 1385. Its market capitalization is Rs 21141.01 crore.
- The stock has risen sharply after the firm in June said it was among the top 25 best companies in India to work for in 2021.
- The stock has given a staggering 325 per cent returns since the beginning of the year.
- JSW Energy and its subsidiaries are largely in the power generation business with their own power assets.
- It is the holding company of the power division of JSW Group.
- The company’s stock has gained up to 270 per cent since the beginning of the year.
- The stock has benefited from the increase in FII holdings.
- Promoters owned 7 per cent of the company as of June 2021, while FIIs owned 5.9%.
- Balaji Amines manufactures Methylamines, Ethylamines, Specialty Chemical Derivatives and Pharmaceutical Excipients.
- On January 1, 2021, its stock was trading at Rs 938 and now it is trading at Rs 3242.
- Balaji Amines Limited has paid Equity Dividend of Rs.4.00 per share in the last 12 months.
- The stock has gained 266 per cent since the beginning of the year.
- Balaji Amines has a debt-to-EBITDA ratio of 62, which is quite low.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Investment Tips: Your money will be safe in this post office scheme, interest will also be more than FD
Mutual Fund: You can also create a fund of Rs 23 crore till retirement, you will have to invest so much every month