These 3 stocks increased the wealth of their investors, gave great returns
Multibagger Stock Tips: Multibagger stocks are those which provide returns above their cost. The technique of spotting multi-baggers is to identify potential midcap/large cap equities from existing small cap stocks. These are the stocks which grow slowly, if you invest in them they will not give fast returns. An originally strong small-cap firm with good management and a long-term strategy will eventually become a multi-bagger. Today we are going to tell you about those three stocks which proved to be multibagger stocks this year.
- Shares of Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals have gained 200 per cent since the beginning of the year.
- The company has a modest debt burden and has generated favorable earnings for five consecutive quarters.
- The company has declared equity dividend of Rs.3.00 per share in the last 12 months.
- The stock of Gujarat Fluorochemicals has gained 200 per cent since the beginning of the year.
- This company established in 2018, is a chemicals mid cap business with a market capitalization of Rs 18,55 crores.
- Alkyl amines are a major producer of aliphatic amines in India.
- Chemical company stocks have been trending for some time in the past, alkyl amines being one of them.
- The stock of this company has given 174% return since the beginning of the year.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: If you place a bet on these two stocks, there can be big profits, estimates of ICICI Securities, share price may increase
Mutual Funds: These 4 mutual funds have done wonders, doubling investors’ money in one year