Multibagger stock: The name of Thirumalai Chemicals is also included in the list of shares giving multibagger returns to its shareholders in 2021. This chemical stock has given more than 200 percent returns in FY2021-22, rising from Rs 85.55 per share (NSE closing price on 31 March 2021) to Rs 290.30 per share today (12:37 pm). The stock has risen 3.39 times in FY22.
Tirumalai Chemicals share price history
- This multibagger stock rose from Rs 219.70 to Rs 290.30 per equity share level in last 5 trade sessions. A growth of 32 percent was registered during this period.
- In the last one month, this chemical stock price rose from Rs 161 per share to Rs 290.30 level. More than 80 percent growth was registered in this one month business.
- If we look at the stock price rally in FY2021-22, it closed at 85.55 per share on NSE on 31 March 2021. Hence, the stock rose from the level of Rs 85.55 (its closing in FY21) to Rs 290.30 per share (its current price in FY22). There was an increase of 239 percent in this time-frame.
impact on investors’ money
- The share price history of this multibagger stock can also be understood as if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this chemical stock a month ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.80 lakh today.
- Similarly, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this multibagger stock 6 months ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 3.10 lakh today. However, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this counter at the closing price of FY21, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 3.39 lakh today.
According to market experts, the stock may continue to rise further.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Cryptocurrency Prices 22 September 2021: Global cryptocurrency market continues to decline, know today’s bitcoin price
Multibagger Stock Tips: This multibagger IT stock increased by 150% in 2021, claims brokerage – will continue to grow even further