Multibagger Stock Tips: The shares of Raghav Productivity Enhancers are in discussion these days. The reason for this is that he has entered Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio Shares. The company management informed the Indian exchanges that the veteran investor Jhunjhunwala will buy 6 lakh shares of the company through CCD by paying Rs 30.9 crore.
After this announcement, this stock is touching the sky. It has given 14 per cent returns in the last one month. However, for the information of the followers of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, let us tell you that this stock is one of the multibagger shares of 2021 in the Indian stock market. Now with veteran investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backing the company by investing Rs 30.9 crore in the company, the market experts are very bullish regarding this stock.
Price History of Raghav Productivity Enhancers Share
- This stock of BSE SME has given a return of 9 per cent in the last 5 trading sessions while it has given a return of close to 14 per cent in the last one month.
- However, in the last 6 months, this stock of BSE SME has gained up to 230 percent.
- In the year to date 2021, this stock has given a return of about 245 percent to its shareholders.
- This SME stock has given 650 per cent returns to its investors in Dalal Street in the last one year period.
- If we look at the share price history of Raghav Productivity Enhancers, it has increased from Rs 28.61 per equity level (NSE closing price on April 13, 2016) to Rs 820 today (11:15 PM).
impact on investment
- The share price history of Raghav Productivity Enhancers can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this BSE SME stock 5 days ago, then his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.05 lakh today.
- If the investor had invested Rs 1 lakh a month ago and his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.14 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh 6 months ago, then today his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 3.30 lakh.
- Had it been invested a year back, it would have been Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.50 lakh.
- However, if an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh at the closing price of the share in NSE on April 13, 2016, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 28.66 lakh today.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. ABPLive.com It is never advised here to invest money on anyone’s behalf.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: There was a tremendous jump in the share price of this company in a year, the investors got bumper earnings
Multibagger Stock Tips: This multibagger stock gave 12 times returns to investors in just 4 months