Small Cap Equity Mutual FundsMutual funds are consistently giving good returns to the investors. The special thing has been that investing in mutual funds through Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) has yielded more benefits.
SIP is a good investment option especially for the employed people. Actually money is invested in SIP every month. Investment in SIP can be closed, reduced or increased at any time. You can continue to invest in the same scheme even after discontinuing the SIP.
Investors seeking aggressive returns prefer to invest in small cap funds. However, the choice of small cap stocks or funds should be done with care. Volatility is really high in small cap companies..
Today we will tell you about four good small-cap equity mutual funds. These funds will be very good in the long run. Know about these funds:-
Axis Small Cap Fund
- Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth has a 1-year return of 24 per cent.
- Its average annual return since inception has been 91 percent.
- Most of the fund’s money is invested in construction, technology, chemicals, fast-moving consumer goods and financial industries.
Kotak Small Cap Fund
- The total direct-growth AUM of this fund is Rs 5,349 crore.
- Kotak Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth has a one-year return of 106.58 per cent.
- Its average annual return since inception has been 22.24 percent.
- This fund invests in a variety of equity and equity related securities.
Union Small Cap Fund
- Union Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth has a 1-year return of 82.93 per cent.
- It has given an average annual return of 16.25% since its inception.
- This fund invests in a portfolio of equity and equity related assets.
Nippon India Small Cap Fund
- Nippon India Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth has an AUM of 16,633 Crores.
- The 1-Year Growth Return of Nippon India Small Cap Fund Direct is 97.20 per cent.
- It has given an average return of 26.74 per cent per annum since its inception.
- The fund invests 97.61 percent in Indian stocks.
(Investment advice in any fund is not given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including interest rate fluctuations.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The Mutual Fund does not guarantee or assure any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
Multibagger Stock Tips: These stocks of textile sector did amazing, gave returns up to 63.52% in a week
Multibagger Stock Tips: These 19 stocks made investors rich, gave returns up to 191.82% in a month