PolicyBazaar IPO: If you have also invested money in the IPO of PolicyBazaar, then now you can easily check its Shares Allotment status. For this, you just have to go to the official website of BSE. Apart from this, you can also check the website of the registrar whether you have received the shares or not. Let me tell you how-
Status can be checked in 2 ways
Investors investing in Policy Bazaar IPO can check the status of their shares in 2 ways. If you have not received the shares, your money will be returned to your account. This may take up to 2 to 3 days.
Check the status of shares from BSE website-
- You have to visit the official website of BSE https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Here you have to select the Equity option.
- Select the Issue Name (PolicyBazaar IPO).
- Enter Application Number or PAN Number.
- Click on the search button.
- You will see the share allotment status.
Check the status of shares from the website of the registrar-
- You have to click on this link https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- Now select the name of the IPO.
- After this enter your DP ID / DP Client ID or PAN number.
- If you select the option of Application Number, then first of all you have to select the Application Type (ASBA or Non ASBA).
- Enter application number.
- If you have selected DP ID or Client ID then first you have to choose your depository NSDL or CDSL.
- After that you have to enter your ID.
- After this, fill the captcha and submit it and your status will be told to you.
will get refund like this
Let us tell you that the money of investors whose shares have not come in the account will be credited in the account. This refund money will come in the same account through which you have invested.
How much can the listing be for?
Talking about the price of shares in the gray market, it is running at Rs 20. At the same time, the issue price of the company was fixed at Rs 94–980, so accordingly the listing of the company’s shares can be close to Rs 1020 (980 + 40).
Indian Railway is giving insurance cover of up to 10 lakhs in 35 paise while booking tickets, know what is this policy
Nykaa Listing: Bumper listing of Nykaa, listed on NSE and BSE in this price