Best IPOs: IPOs have been attracting the attention of investors for a long time as they enable investors to multiply their assets in a short span of time with a decent listing premium. In fact, the upcoming IPO is said to be even more promising as many start-ups are set to enter the D-street. Now as it is confirmed that Nykaa and PolicyBazaar may soon come out with their IPOs. We are telling you about some IPOs that came in 2021, which gave huge profits to their investors: –
- In March 2021, its IPO came at the issue price of Rs 1101 per share.
- Last time it traded at Rs 3200.
- On Monday, it reached a week high of 52 weeks, it traded at 3356 per share on the NSE.
- It achieved an increase of 190%.
- Its IPO came at an issue price of Rs 575.
- Its last trade price was Rs 1749.
- In this way it achieved a gain of 204%.
- The issue price of the IPO was Rs 400 per share.
- Last time it traded at Rs 2067 per share. That is, it achieved a gain of 416%.
- The IPO issue price came to Rs 175.
- After the last it traded at Rs 660.
- During this it gained 277%.
- The IPO came at an issue price of Rs 1038.
- Last time it traded at Rs 2400.
- It achieved a gain of 130%.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: These 5 Finance Stocks have doubled investors’ money in a year, know about them
Multibagger Stock Tips: This pharma stock has doubled investors’ money in one year, included in the top pick of Axis Securities