For free, check who is watching your Facebook profile, this is the whole process
Facebook Tricks: Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms where we connect with people. Here the number of users is increasing continuously, users also check each other’s profiles on Facebook. When someone checks someone’s profile, no notification of this goes to the user whose profile is being checked. Have you ever wondered how to find out who has visited your Facebook profile. But you can’t figure it out easily? For this we are going to tell you the trick today.
Here is the complete process of checking
- First of all open facebook.com on your computer or laptop.
- After that login by entering your User ID and Password.
- When your profile is opened, right click the mouse anywhere on the page.
- Now many options will come in front of you. Out of these, ‘View Page Source’ has to be selected.
- Now the data of small words will appear on the screen. Here ‘CTRL + F’ has to be done. This is a shortcut to search.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Smartphone: A reduction of Rs 33500 in the price of this Samsung smartphone, these offers are available together
- Now the typing box will open in front of you. Here you have to type ‘BUDDY_ID’.
- As soon as you search, many Facebook IDs will appear after ‘BUDDY_ID’. An ID is of 15 digits.
- This ID belongs to those people who have visited your profile.
- Now you can check their name and profile. For this, you have to enter the 15-digit Facebook ID (facebook.com/15-digit ID) along with Facebook.com in your Internet browser.
- Now the full profile of the Facebook user who visited your profile will appear on the screen in front of you. You can take a screen shot of it.
Also read: WhatsApp Tips: How to send HD photos on WhatsApp so that the quality is not spoiled, know what are the 3 steps
for iOS users
- It is easy for iOS users. All you have to do is go to your Facebook profile.
- Now you have to go to Privacy Settings.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Who Viewed My Profile’. Here you will be able to check who has visited your profile.