In today’s time, PAN card is included in the important documents. Without PAN, difficulties have to be faced in many government works, financial transactions. To avoid unnecessary hassle, you should get the PAN card made as soon as possible. If you are not willing to go to the government office to make a PAN card, then you can get it done online sitting at home. PAN verification will also be done online. You can complete the process of making PAN card online in a few minutes. Let us tell you about it.
online pan card making process
- First of all go to the Income Tax Department website www.incometax.gov.in. In this, click on the option of Instant PAN through Aadhaar.
- After this, two options of Get New PAN and Check Status / Download PAN will appear. Out of these, you have to click on Get New PAN.
- After that a new page will open. Enter your Aadhaar number in it and enter the captcha code.
- After this an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card. Enter this OTP and then enter your E-mail ID. After this, enter the required information for PAN card.
- After this you will get your PAN number in a few minutes and you can download it in PDF format.
- For this, you have to click on “Check Status/Download PAN” on this website and then you will be able to download PAN card in PDF. If you want hard copy of PAN card then you can get it by paying Rs 50.
Those who have Aadhaar number can apply for e-PAN. After this you will get the PAN number immediately. For e-PAN, one only needs to complete the Aadhaar based KYC process and immediately thereafter PAN is issued in PDF format.
You can decide the time for the delivery of LPG cylinder, for which time, how much will be charged, know
Personal Loan: In which bank you will have to pay the lowest interest on a loan of 5 lakhs, how much will be the installment, know