Aura is an electromagnetic energy field that surrounds people, animals, and things.
An aura or human energy field is, according to New Age beliefs, a colored emanation said to enclose a human body or any animal or object
The most important property of the Aura seems to be the fact that it contains Information about the object.
Very young children (up to 5 years of age) see auras naturally. When they don’t like the color of the aura above the head, or if this color is much different from their parent’s aura, they cry, no matter how much the person is smiling.
Seven Layers Of The Aura
There are seven layers of your aura that correspond with the seven chakras in your body.
1. The Etheric is the first layer, also called the physical aura plane, which is closest to the physical body and is connected to physical health, pain, and pleasure.
2. The Emotional layer or astral aura plane comes next, and it extends up to three inches away from the body.
3. Third layer is the Mental layer, which sits three to eight inches away and is related to your ego, values, and beliefs.
4. The fourth is the Astral body, which is your love layer. It’s correlated with your heart chakra and it’s the layer that sits right in the middle of all seven, so it’s said to connect the three lower auric planes to the three higher ones.
5. The fifth layer is Manifestation layer, the etheric template double or the spiritual aura plane. It reflects your spiritual health and connects you to the wider universe.
6. The Celestial plane is the sixth layer, which is all about your intuition and is linked with your third eye.
7. The Ketheric template, or the “I Am” layer is the last layer and this is your potential connection with the Divine (whatever that means for you). It extends up to three feet away from the physical body.
Colors Of Aura
The Color Of An Aura Is Reflection Of Your Physical, Emotional, And Spiritual Health
Aura emits a mixture of colors and light (not just one color), and each of these shades says a lot about how you’re currently feeling. For example, if there’s a brilliant yellow, it probably means you’re feeling spiritually alive and energetic, and clouded red means you’re feeling negative and dealing with some deeply buried anger.
People struggling with depression often have dull auras. Someone who is battling substance abuse can have a “dark and convoluted.” A person who is healthy, self-confident, and positive, though, tends to have a bright, light aura that other people can sense, even if they can’t see it.
Auras Can Be Captured In Photographs
There are certain cameras out there that photograph your aura by pressing your hands onto metal plates that sit on top of electric boxes. You can learn about your work ethic, spending habits, and the state of your love life.
Effect Of Aura On Our Social Life
We can sense someone’s energetic body and we’re automatically attracted to or turned off by it. In fact, when you met a person you just didn’t like, it was likely their aura you weren’t vibing with. Similarly, other People react to your aura as well, depending on how it matches with theirs. It’s certainly not the only thing that determines friendships and romances, but it’s a factor nonetheless.
Your Aura Will Not Remain Same For The Rest Of Your Life
If you’re not in a particularly great place in your life, your aura will reflect it. But you don’t have to do anything to change your aura after things get better. Just the natural shift in your emotional and physical health will result in an aural transformation, because your aura is always alive, and always connected to your body and the universe. There’s no off switch.
You Can Clean Your Aura
Once you become aware of the power of auras, you can consciously do a few things that will keep your aura nice and clean. Close your eyes, picture a white light radiating from within your body, and then imagine it flowing through your whole system from head to toe. Think of that bright light clearing out the dullness in your aura and bringing you back to a healthy centeredness.