Mutual Fund: If you want to have a large corpus at the time of retirement, then investing in mutual funds will help you a lot for this purpose. Especially the schemes of long duration mutual funds are known to give very high returns. We will give you information about 5 such mutual fund schemes, which are good to invest for retirement.
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Equity Plan
- HDFC Retirement Savings Fund Equity Plan Direct-Growth has a return of 60.08 per cent in the last one year.
- Since its inception, it has given an average return of 21.44 per cent per annum.
- The stocks in which it has invested the most include HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Reliance Industries and Housing Development Finance Corporation.
HDFC Retirement Savings Fund – Hybrid Equity Plan
- Its 1-year return is 42.98 percent.
- Its average annual return since inception has been 19.13 percent.
- HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Power Finance Corporation and Reliance Industries are in the top five holdings of this fund.
- The fund has invested 66.08 percent in stocks and the remaining 15.85 percent in debt.
Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Plan
- Tata Retirement Savings Fund Progressive Plan Direct-Growth has a return of 39.79 per cent in the last one year.
- Its average annual return since inception has been 17.02 percent.
- Every two years the fund has quadrupled the money invested.
- ICICI Bank, Reliance Industries, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services and HDFC Bank are among the top five holdings of the fund.
Tata Retirement Savings Moderate Fund
- Its recent one-year return is 34.14 per cent.
- Since inception, this plan has given an average return of 16.92 percent every year.
- Fund top holdings include – Government of India, Reliance Industries Ltd., Infosys Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and HDFC Bank Ltd.
Nippon India Retirement Fund – Wealth Creation Scheme
- Its return during the last year has been 48.49%.
- Its average annual return since inception has been 9.34%.
- This fund has an AUM of Rs.2169 crores.
(Investment advice in any fund is not being given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including fluctuations in interest rates.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The Mutual Fund does not guarantee or assure any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
Multibagger Stock Tips: Rs 1 lakh became Rs 1.12 crore in ten years, this stock did this amazing
Multibagger Stock Tips: This stock has doubled investors’ money in 2021, gave great returns