Multibagger Stock Tips: If you think that only big stocks give better returns then it is not so. Small shares can also give big profits in the stock market. The shares of BSE SME have also not lagged behind in making their investors rich. Let us tell you that BSE started the SME platform in March 2021. Today we are telling about three such BSE SME companies which have given returns from 1000% to 5000%.
- Started in 1999, the market cap of this company is Rs 920 crore.
- Aditya Vision shares have given 1156.01 percent return in the last three years.
- So far, it has given 4899% return to its investors since the listing of the company.
- Aditya Vision has given a return of 2996% in the last one year.
- On August 18, Aditya Vision’s shares hit a 5% lower circuit and its shares closed at Rs 726.65.
Raghav Productivity Enhancers
- This company was started in 2009. Its market cap is Rs 808.49 crore.
- The company has become debt free for the first time in the last 5 years.
- The shares of the company suddenly started getting upper circuit every day since August 2.
- Veteran investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is also going to invest Rs 31 crore in this company.
- On August 18 also, the company’s shares hit an upper circuit of 5 percent and the shares of Raghav Productivity Enhancers closed at Rs 780.50.
- Since the listing, the company has given 2498 percent returns so far.
Shree Ganesh Remedies
- Started in 1995, the market cap of this company is Rs 352.88 crore.
- The shares of Shree Ganesh Remedies have given a return of 1110 percent since the listing.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: These two stocks can give up to 40% profit, Motilal Oswal has given advice to buy them
Multibagger Stock Tips: Those who bet on these 3 stocks can become rich, profits can be up to 52%