Multibagger Stock Tips: Investment can be done in the stock market at any time. But the big question is to choose that stock which will generate bumper earnings. The stock market is probably considered the most preferred option for investment because one of your bets can make you a millionaire.
There are many such stocks, which have taken some of the investors’ money to crores of rupees. We tell about such a stock which has made Rs 1 lakh more than Rs 1 crore in 10 years. This share belongs to Bajaj Finance. This company of Bajaj Group is associated with the business of money transactions.
The stock of Bajaj Finance has been a stock that changed the fortunes of investors. This stock made an investment of Rs 1 lakh more than Rs 1 crore in 10 years. Stock market experts have been in favor of investing for the long term anyway.
This stock has made investors’ money almost 112 times in ten years. 10 years ago today i.e. in August 2011, the share price of Bajaj Finance was Rs 62. On the other hand, the share of Bajaj Finance has closed on NSE on 27 August 2021 at a rate of Rs 6966.60. The share of Bajaj Finance has closed on BSE on 27 August 2021 at a rate of Rs 6948.50.
This has been the performance of this stock
- This stock has gained about 8 percent in the last week itself.
- In the last 1 month, the stock of Bajaj Finance has gained more than 13 percent.
- So far in January 2021, the share of Bajaj Finance has made a profit of about 32 percent.
- The stock of Bajaj Finance has given a return of about 568 percent in the last five years.
- This stock has given about 11,158 percent returns in the last 10 years.
Such increased investors’ money
- The share price history of Bajaj Finance can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested in this stock a month ago, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.13 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this stock six months back, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹1.26 lakh as the stock has given 26 per cent return in this period. However, in a year, a person’s ₹1 lakh would have become ₹1.92 lakh.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this counter 10 years ago and his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.12 crore today as the stock has given 11,158 per cent return in this period.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: These are the 5 most successful multibagger MNC stocks in the last five years, know about them
PPF Account: If the PPF account has matured then you can adopt the option to continue, know the rules