Multibagger Stock: Established in 1983, Arihant Superstructures is a small cap firm in the real estate industry with a market capitalization of Rs 694.57 crore. The company’s stock has reached a new 52-week high today. The stock of Arihant Superstructure Limited was last trading at Rs 161.6 on BSE, which is higher than its previous closing of Rs 148.55.
company stock details
- The stock gave a return of 209.0 per cent over three years as compared to 87.37 per cent for Nifty Smallcap 100.
- Over the three-year period, the stock gave a return of 209.0 per cent as compared to 147.63 per cent for Nifty Realty.
- In the financial year ended March 31, 2021, the company spent 10.4 per cent of its operating revenue on interest charges and 4.41 per cent on labor costs.
- The company achieved 831-unit sales bookings, showing a strong sales velocity. Amazingly, the company achieved over 76% of FY21 sales in H1FY22.
- Since 27 August 2009, Arihant Superstructure Limited has declared 11 dividends. In the most recent quarter, the company posted a net profit of Rs 8.28 crore after tax.
- In the last year, this real estate company has grown by almost 700% and has a year-to-date return of over 400%.
The Mumbai-based company has said in a regulatory filing that its board of directors has approved raising capital up to Rs 500 crore through issue of securities.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: This multibagger chemical stock increased from Rs 100 to Rs 1000 in 6 years, do you have it?
Mutual Fund: Those who invested in these 5 equity schemes opened their luck, money became more than 100 times