Mutual Funds: People’s interest in investing in mutual funds has increased. Multicap funds have always been a favorite of investors. However, now a large number of investors are investing in sectoral funds and flexicap funds.
AMFI data shows that after multicap funds, sectoral funds and flexicap funds have attracted the most money in December. Today we are giving you information about Top 5 Sectoral Funds which have made investors rich by giving great returns:-
Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund – Direct Fund
- Launched in 2013, the fund generally invests in securities in the technology sector.
- The fund has given an annual return of 27 per cent since its launch.
- The fund’s benchmark is S&P BSE Tech TRI and in 1 year the fund has outperformed the benchmark with over 60 per cent returns.
ICICI Prudential Technology Fund Direct Plan-G
- The 1-year return of this fund has been 65.84 percent.
- The fund’s top holdings include Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Persistent, Wipro, Mphasis, etc.
- As on December 31, 2021, the AUM (Asset Underum Management) of this fund was Rs 7909 crore.
SBI Technology Opportunities Fund-Direct Plan
- The 1-year return of this fund has been 56.66 percent.
- The fund has an AUM of Rs 2302 crore and expense ratio of 0.95 per cent.
- The fund also holds international stocks including Alphabet, Microsoft, Netflix.
Tata Digital India Fund-Direct Plan
- This fund has also been one of the best returns in a year.
- The fund’s top holdings include Infosys, TCS, HCL, Tech Mahindra, Bharti, Wipro.
Quant Infrastructure Fund
- The fund has outperformed the benchmark Nifty Infra TRI with a return of 81 per cent.
- The fund size of Quant Sectoral Fund is Rs 239 crore as on 30 November 2021. Its expense ratio has been 0.58 percent.
- The top stock holdings of the fund are Adani Enterprises, Vedanta, ITC, Adani Ports, SBI, Bharti Airtel etc.
,Here ABP News I am not recommending to invest in any fund. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, Read all the scheme related documents carefully. of plans NAV, The security can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the market, including fluctuations in interest rates. past performance of a mutual fund, May not necessarily reflect future performance of plans. mutual fund, does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are urged to carefully review the prospectus and seek specific legal, You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the tax and financial implications of investing/participating in the scheme.)
Government Scheme: By spending 1 rupee every month, you will get insurance up to 2 lakh rupees, apply like this
Multibagger Stock Tips: These shares gave more than 90% return in 5 days, investors became rich