Mutual Funds: Mutual funds are consistently giving good returns to the investors. Mutual funds are a good investment option for investors who cannot take much risk and also want more profit. Many schemes have increased the money of investors by 2 to 3 times. Many schemes of HDFC Mutual Fund have given tremendous returns to the investors. Let us tell you that HDFC Mutual Fund is a subsidiary company of HDFC Asset Management Company. Today we will tell you about the schemes of HDFC Mutual Fund which increased the money of investors up to 2.5 times. If the investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in these schemes, then it would have become Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 1 lakh.
HDFC Small Cap Fund
- In the last 5 years, this fund has given returns of 20% (CAGR) to the investors.
- This scheme has made investors’ money two and a half times in 5 years.
- Investors’ Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 2.5 lakh in 5 years.
- The fund had an AUM (Asset Under Management) of Rs 12,913 crore till last month.
HDFC Large & Mid Cap Fund
- This scheme gave returns at the rate of 14% CAGR in 5 years.
- Accordingly, in 5 years, it would have converted the investor’s Rs 1 lakh into Rs 2 lakh.
- The fund had a total AUM of Rs 2904 crore till last month.
HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund
- The returns of this fund are 15% CAGR over the last 5 years.
- In this scheme, in 5 years, Rs 1 lakh has become more than Rs 2 lakh.
- The fund had a total AUM of Rs 30,949 crore till last month.
HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund
- This scheme gave returns at 15% CAGR during 5 years.
- In 5 years this fund has managed to make an investment of Rs 1 lakh to more than Rs 2 lakh.
- The fund had a total AUM of Rs 1363 crore as of the end of last month.
HDFC Top 100 Fund
- This fund has given returns at the rate of 12 percent CAGR in 5 years.
- This scheme gave a profit of Rs.80 thousand in 5 years on Rs.1 lakh.
- The fund had a total AUM of Rs 20809 crore till last month.
(Investment advice in any fund is not being given by ABP News here. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme documents carefully. NAV can fluctuate depending on the factors and forces influencing the security market including interest rate fluctuations.The past performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily reflect the future performance of the schemes. The mutual fund does not guarantee or guarantee any dividend under any of the schemes and is subject to the availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are advised to review the prospectus carefully and seek specific legal, tax and scheme You are requested to seek expert professional advice regarding the financial implications of investing/participating in
Multibagger Stock Tips: This multibagger IT stock increased by 150% in 2021, claims brokerage – will continue to grow even further
Investment Tips: There should be no loss after investing in International Mutual Fund, so definitely read this news