Investing In Gold: Gold holds special significance in Indian culture and social life. Gold is also considered a great option for investment. Gold investment is considered risk free as gold prices move inversely to the stock market.
If you also want to invest in gold, then you have many good options available to you. Today we are going to tell you about the four best options in investing in gold.
Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB)
- The Government of India had started this scheme.
- Sovereign Gold Bonds are issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
- This plan has a lock-in period of 5 years.
- On maturity, the investment made is redeemed in cash.
- The investor gets the investment amount along with interest.
- If you want to buy gold in digital form then there are various platforms available for this.
- There is a safe option for investing in gold.
- The minimum investment amount for Digital Gold can be as low as Rs. This gold can also be given to you in the form of physical gold.
- Most digital platforms have partnerships with traders and gold makers.
Gold ETF (Exchange Traded Fund)
- Gold ETFs are traded in the stock market.
- To invest in this, one should have a demat account with a bank or brokerage firm.
- Investing in Gold ETFs does not mean that you have physical gold.
- This means that you have invested in gold in electronic form.
Gold Mutual Fund
- In this scheme the investments of different investors are pooled together and invested in a particular scheme.
- Demat account is not necessary to invest in it.
- You can invest in it through any commercial bank.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. It is never recommended here to invest any money from ABPLive.com.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: These stocks have increased the money of investors manifold, know about them
Multibagger Stock Tips: Rs 1 lakh became Rs 1.12 crore in a year, this stock gave staggering returns