Best Battery Smartphone Under 10,000: If the battery of the smartphone gets damaged then it becomes very difficult to operate the phone. If you too are troubled by the battery of the smartphone and want to buy a phone with a strong battery, then you have many good options. It is not necessary that a phone with a good battery is expensive. There are many such phones available in the market which have strong battery but whose price is very low. Today we are going to tell you about some smartphones with 5000mAh battery, whose price is less than 10 thousand rupees.
Infinix Smart 5A
- This smartphone works on Android 11.
- This smartphone has a 6.52 inch HD + IPS LCD display. Its resolution is 720×1560 pixels and the aspect ratio is 20: 9.
- MediaTek Helio A20 chipset and 5000mAh battery have been given in the phone.
- The phone has a dual rear camera setup, which has an 8MP primary sensor and a depth sensor.
- The phone has an 8MP camera for selfie.
- Price: Rs 6,699.
- It has a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display. Its resolution is 720×1,600 pixels.
- The phone has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor, 5,000mAh battery, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- There will be an 8MP camera with LED flash light in the back-panel of the phone and a 5MP selfie camera in the front.
- Price: Rs 7,499.
- This smartphone works on Android 10 operating system.
- It is equipped with triple rear camera setup.
- The phone has 13MP primary sensor, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor.
- A 5MP camera has been given for selfie in the front of the phone.
- The smartphone will get 5000mAh battery, 53-inch HD + display and MediTek Helio G35 processor.
- Price: Rs 8,499.
POCO M2 Reloaded
- It has a 6.53 inch Full HD Plus IPS LCD display. Its resolution is 2340 × 1080 pixels and the aspect ratio is 19.5: 9.
- MediaTek Helio G80 chipset and 5,000mAh battery have been given in this smartphone.
- The smartphone will get 13MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra wide angle lens, 5MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. Selfies can be clicked with the 8MP camera.
- Price: Rs 9,999.
Joker Virus: Warning of Belgian Police, ‘Joker Virus’ returned in these 8 Android apps, can empty your account
Recharge Plan Under Rs 50: These are Airtel, Jio and Vi plans below Rs 50, get these benefits