Multibagger Stock Tips: Indian indices hit new highs last week on strong global cues. The NSE Nifty rose nearly 0.94 per cent last week and touched an all-time high of 16,722. The BSE Sensex crossed a new peak of 56,198 and gained nearly 1.06 per cent this week.
It was a participatory rally in the Indian stock market as the S&P BSE Small-cap index rose 2.56 per cent last week, while the S&P BSE Mid-cap index gained 2.58 per cent last week.
However, with the end of this week, the month of August is about to end as there are only two trading sessions left in this month. More than a dozen stocks have given multibagger returns in this month. We are going to tell you the list of best 5 multibagger stocks of this month.
Bombay Wire Ropes
- The BSE SME listed stock has given around 165 per cent returns to its shareholders as the stock rose from 9.29 per stock level to 24.51 per cent.
- The stock has given a return of around 1,030 per cent to its shareholders in the last six months.
- Since listing on 20 April 2020, the stock has given 1,534 per cent returns to its shareholders.
- This small-cap stock has risen 163 per cent this month.
- It rose from Rs 31 per stock level to Rs 35.09 per stock.
- The stock has hit the upper circuit in all the 5 trading sessions this week, leading to an increase of around 21.50 per cent in the share price.
- In the last six months, Counter has registered a growth of over 850 per cent, while in the last one year, it has registered a growth of over 2,000 per cent in its share price.
- The price of this small-cap stock has touched the upper circuit of 5 per cent in all the 5 trading sessions this week. There has been an increase of about 21.50 percent in the last 5 trading sessions.
- In this month, the stock has gained 163.5 per cent as its share price has increased from Rs 51.65 per stock level to Rs 136.10 level.
- The stock is beating the benchmark returns by a huge margin with returns of around 925 per cent in the last six months.
- This stock has touched the upper circuit of 5 per cent in all the 5 trading sessions last week.
- In this month, the stock has given around 163 per cent return to its shareholders.
- The stock managed to move from Rs 7.94 per stock level to Rs 20.91 per stock level during this period.
- This stock has given a return of about 535 percent to its shareholders in the last six months.
Kaveri Telecom Products:
- The stock listed on the NSE has risen from Rs 2.50 per stock level to Rs 6.51 in this month – giving nearly 160 per cent returns to its shareholders.
- The stock is one of the multibagger stocks in 2021 as it has given returns of close to 225 per cent in the last six months.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. Anyone from ABPLive.com Also investing money is never advised here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: Big profits from long term investment, this stock made Rs 1 lakh 85 lakhs
Multibagger Stock Tips: This stock broke all the records, made 1 lakh rupees more than 1 crore