Gold and Silver Price: There has been a slight decline in gold prices in the country on the first day of the trading market today. At the same time, a slight decline has been registered in the rate of silver today. In the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), the rate of 22 carat gold fell marginally to Rs 46,806 per ten grams today. At the same time, today the price of silver has been recorded at Rs 63,592 per kg.
Prior to this, in the last session, there was a decline of 0.4 percent in the prices of gold in the country. While there was a fall of 0.9 percent in the rate of silver.
Gold prices increased in the global market
On the other hand, if we talk about the global market, then today the prices of gold have remained flat today. Spot gold rates were recorded at $ 1,787.40 per ounce today. On the other hand, US gold futures fell 0.3 percent to $ 1,786.90 an ounce today. Here silver rates are also flat today. Silver prices were recorded at $ 23.72 an ounce in the global market today. On the other hand, palladium closed at $ 2,145.03 an ounce with an increase of 0.3 percent today. Now all eyes are on US Consumer Prices, which are to be released this week.
Gold rates today in major cities of the country
- In New Delhi today, the price of 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,140 per ten grams.
- In Kolkata, the price of 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,440 per ten grams today.
- In Chennai, the price of 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 44,390 per ten grams today.
- In Mumbai, the price of 22 carat gold was recorded at Rs 46,070 per ten grams today.
- Today gold prices in Bangalore were recorded at Rs 43,990 per ten grams.
Tips: If money is transferred to another’s account by mistake, then how to get it back? know the answer
Cryptocurrency Prices Today 13 September 2021: Boom seen in Global Cryptocurrency Market, big jump recorded in Polkadot