The ideals of Lord Parshuram included the interests of the poor and the poor: Dushyant Chautala
Jind, 2 May 2022. Haryana Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala said that the ideals of Lord Parashuram contained the interests of the people and the poor. He said that every person should continuously adjust his principles in his life and through this one can take new steps towards progress in social, political and spiritual field. Deputy CM Chautala was speaking on the eve of the birth anniversary of Lord Parashuram as the chief guest at a program organized in the Brahmin Dharamshala of Pillukheda on Monday.
Deputy CM Chautala said that the present state government is constantly striving to realize the vision of the welfare of the people and the welfare of the poor by the path shown by Lord Parashuram. He said that the contribution of great men like Lord Parshuram, Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, Shaheed Azam Bhagat Singh and Chaudhary Devi Lal in public welfare will always be remembered.
Deputy CM Chautala said that Mr. Chaudhary Devi Lal made many far-reaching schemes in the interest of socially and economically backward classes, whose happy results are being felt even in the present. Among them, the common section of the society is getting direct benefit of revolutionary schemes like old age honor allowance, food grains in lieu of work, mother child scheme.
Deputy CM Chautala said that in the present government, serious work is being done to provide 75 percent employment to unemployed youth in various industrial institutions of Haryana. Apart from this, in the matter of skill development, benefits are being provided continuously to the eligible person according to the income of the family. Deputy CM Chautala said that farmer’s welfare is the first priority of the state government and in view of this, for the last two years, the purchase of the farmer’s crop and direct payment is being made to the farmer’s account in the stipulated time. He said that in the current Rabi season so far 95 percent of the wheat that has arrived in the mandis of Haryana has been sent to the godowns and 93 percent of the total purchase amount has been paid to the farmers, which is a commendable work in itself.
Deputy CM Chautala announced a grant of Rs 31 lakh from voluntary fund to Bhagwan Parshuram Seva Samiti for the unfinished construction work of Dharamshala. On another request made by the committee, Deputy CM Chautala said that after passing the unanimous resolution of the three panchayats of Pillukheda, the Gram Sabha would make it an industrial training center on the approval of giving land to the government.
Similarly, on the proposal of the Gram Sabha, Pillukheda will also be given the status of a municipality. Deputy CM Chautala also announced to complete the incomplete development works in all the villages falling under Pillukheda section.
On this occasion, JJP’s Senior National Vice President Dr. KC Bangar, Julana MLA Amarjit Dhanda, JJP District President Krishna Rathi, Parashuram Seva Samiti’s Patron Rajbir Sharma, Committee President Dr. Kashmiri Lal Sharma also addressed and thousands of light people dignitaries were present.
- Heatwave Advisory: Central government issued advisory to protect against ‘loo’, know what to do and what not to do?
- Delhi: Will the Punjab and Haryana High Courts be separated? CM Khattar gave this important information
- Weather: Today there is a possibility of storm and water in many states including Delhi, IMD gave a big update
- Haryana: Bike collided with the car of Sports Minister Sandeep Singh’s brother, one youth killed, another injured
- Weather: Relief from ‘Loo’, mercury will reduce in many states including Delhi from May 2, IMD has given a big update
- Adesh Gupta said- “Kejriwal can make liquor free in Delhi, but for diesel…”
- First blood bank for animals being built here, this facility will save cows, buffaloes, dogs and cats
- Delhi: Food fair at Pragati Maidan, to be held on April 30
- Good news amidst stinging heat, Meteorological Department said – more rain than normal in May
- Haryana: After a week, people will get relief from power cuts – Power Minister
- Weather: It may rain in Delhi-NCR after this day, the temperature is expected to decrease – IMD
- Haryana: Fire breaks out in furniture showroom in Hodal, goods worth crores burnt to ashes
- Deputy Chief Minister Dushyant Chautala, Kuldeep Bishnoi are also active in winning the hearts of the people of Haryana.
- World class university to be built in Mewat, logistics hub will also be built near Delhi Mumbai Expressway
- Weather Updates: Sholas of fire are raining from the sky, now there will be severe heat in 5 states, Orange Alert issued
- Gas leak in factory in Haryana’s Jhajjar created a stir, many people were admitted to the hospital
- Hottest April of last 12 years in Delhi, mercury crosses 45 degree in Gurugram
- Weather Updates: When will there be pre-monsoon rain in North India including Delhi?
To get breaking news of Oneindia. Get news updates throughout the day.
You have already subscribed
Haryana: The ideals of Lord Parshuram included the interests of the poor and the poor: Dushyant Chautala
Story first published: Monday, May 2, 2022, 23:16 [IST]