Multibagger Stock Tips: The goal of an investor is to become rich as fast as possible. Hence, for those investors who have a high risk appetite, investment experts suggest direct equity market investments for them.
However, high risk appetite does not mean that an investor will make money and his chosen stock will give multibagger returns. There is a rule for investing in the stock market. According to American businessman Warren Buffett, “If you are not willing to hold a stock for 10 years, don’t even think of holding it for 10 minutes.” So, if one is interested in making money from the stock market and achieving his/her investment goal, he/she has to follow an ‘invest, grab and forget’ strategy.”
If a stock market investor wants to know how this strategy helps an investor to deliver maximum return on money, he/she is advised to go through the share price history of Bajaj Finance.
This Bajaj Group stock has risen 112 times to Rs 7005 (its intraday high on NSE) from its Rs 62.22 per stock level 10 years ago (its close price on 26 August 2011 on NSE).
bajaj finance share price history
- Shares of Bajaj Finance have gained about 8 per cent in the last five trading sessions, while it has gained about 13.60 per cent in the last one month.
- In 2021, Multibagger stock has given around 32.50 per cent return to its shareholders.
- Similarly, this share of Bajaj Group rose more than 90 per cent in one year, while in the last five years it has given 568 per cent return to its shareholders.
impact on investment
- The share price history of Bajaj Finance can also be understood in such a way that if an investor had invested in this stock a month ago, his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.13 lakh today.
- If an investor had invested ₹1 lakh in this stock six months back, his ₹1 lakh would have become ₹1.26 lakh as the stock has given 26 per cent return in this period. However, a person’s ₹1 lakh would have become ₹1.92 lakh in a year.
- If an investor had invested Rs 1 lakh in this counter 10 years ago and his Rs 1 lakh would have become Rs 1.12 crore today as the stock has given 11,158 per cent return in this period.
Disclaimer: (The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It is important to mention here that investing in the market is subject to market risks. Always consult an expert before investing money as an investor. ABPLive.com It is never advised to invest money on behalf of anyone here.)
Multibagger Stock Tips: This stock has doubled investors’ money in 2021, gave great returns
Multibagger Stock Tips: These 3 stocks proved to be multibagger stocks this year, made investors rich