RECRUITMENT OF NURSING OFFICER FOR JIPMER, NOVEMBER – 2022
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 | Fill out the JIPMER Nursing Officer Application Form @ www.jipmer.edu.in: JIPMER Nursing Officer Notification 2022 is announced for the sake of recruiting 433 candidates for the posts of Nursing Officer. For the latest JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022, online applications will be accepted by the JIPMER officials from the contenders. The JIPMER Nursing Officer Application Form link will be available at www.jipmer.edu.in from 07th November 2022 to 01st December 2022.
|Name of the Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Examination||JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam 2022|
|Name of the Post||Group B Nursing Officer|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||433 Vacancies|
|Registration Starting Date||7th November 2022|
|Registration Last Due Date||1st December 2022|
|JIPMER Examination Date||To Be Announced|
|Official Notification Release Date||3rd November 2022|
|Mode of Examination||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Official Web Portal||jipmer.edu.in|
|Post type||Vacancy||Last Date|
|Nursing Officer||433 (UR-175, SC-66, ST-33, OBC-116, EWS-43)||1 Dec. 2022|
|Nursing officer |
Advt No. Admin-I/ DR/1(1)/ 2022 Group B and Group C Posts
|139+||21 July 2022 to august 2022|
|JIPMER Group B Recruitment 2022 – 137 Vacancies|
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Total No of Posts|
|222022||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||3|
|232022||X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||6|
|JIPMER Group C Recruitment 2022|
|242022||Respiratory Laboratory Technician||2|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Educational Qualification
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council. (OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing council.
- Two Years‟ of experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above
Under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
|Sl.No.||GENERAL INFORMATION||PAGE NO.|
|1||Admin-I (Recruitment Cell) contact details||3|
|3||Name of the Post, Number of Category wise Vacancies &|
|4||Essential Eligibility Criteria & Emoluments/Salary||6|
|5||Scheme of Examination & Exam Syllabus||7|
|7||Definition of Categories||9-10|
|8||How To Apply & Application Fees||11|
|10||Instruction for Uploading Photo, Signature &|
|12||Exam Cities & Hall Tickets||15|
|13||Instructions – Do’s and Dont’s||16-17|
|14||Awarding of Marks||18|
|15||Declaration of Result||19|
|16||Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct||20|
|17||Disqualification & Legal Jurisdiction||21|
|I. OBC Certificate: Prescribed Format||22–23|
|II. Income & Asset Certificate for EWSs – Format||24|
|III- SC/ST Certificate : Prescribed Format||25|
|IV – (PWBD) Disability Certificate: Prescribed Format||26|
|V- Government Servant Certificate: Prescribed Format||27|
|Payment failure cases||28|
|VI – On-line Application User Interface||29|
|19||COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS||30|
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: 0413 – 2296022
E-mail ID: 1) [email protected]
(For payment related & technical queries) Contact No. +91-7353945551
Web URL : https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
Postal Address: The Deputy Director (Admn.),
Administration – I (Rect. Cell) JIPMER Administrative Block, Dhanvantri Nagar P.O, Puducherry – 605 006.
For any query related to applying for Nursing Officer posts clarifications will be provided ONLY from the above contact numbers and e-mails during office hours (09.00 AM to 01.00 PM & 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM).
Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the applications with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
Candidates are also advised to keep the soft copy of the applications and Hall- Tickets for further future reference.
|Online Registration of application in https:://www.jipmer.edu.in|
|Online Registration of applications closes on||01.12.2022|
|The download of Hall Ticket from the JIPMER website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in|
(The Hall Tickets will be made available through Internet download ONLY and NOT by Post)
Date of Examination (Online Mode Only)
The Skill Test schedule will be announced later.
The candidates are advised to read the advertisement before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
Request for rectification of any error committed in the application and refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
The candidates are strictly advised to read the detailed advertisement and confirm themselves whether they fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, age etc. in the respective post before starting online registration.
Pre-verification of generated applications will not been conducted. Successfully registered applicants will be provisionally permitted to take part in the online exam. Even though, if the candidate is provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment exam but if he/she does not fulfill the required educational qualification, experience, category, age etc. as per the advertisement notification during post-verification, his/her name will be automatically removed from the shortlist.
No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY- 605 006
An Institute of National Importance
(Under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
Admn-I/DR/1(3)/2022 Date: 03.11.2022
Director, JIPMER, Puducherry invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for the following post:-
Name of Post
|Number of Posts & Reservation|
|GROUP B POST|
* As per decision of the JIPMER Governing Body, 80% posts of Nursing Officers are reserved for female candidates.
Note: The number of posts is tentative and may change based on the requirement of the Institute. Any change will be notified only on the JIPMER website before the selection examination (www.jipmer.edu.in).
The vacancies indicated above include the following horizontal reservation:
Post Code No.
Name of Post
|Posts identified to be reserved for persons with benchmark disabilities (PWBD)|
|312022||Nursing officer||23# posts|
# including backlog vacancies.
Note:- The candidates appointed under Horizontal Reservation i.e. PWBD quota will be placed against their respective categories [SC/ST/EWS/OBC &unreserved (UR)].
|Post Code No||312022|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
Essential qualifications & Experience
|1. (i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council-recognized Institute or University|
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council.
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
|Pay scale||Pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.|
|Age limit||Up to 35 years|
Note: A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the closing date of registration i.e. 01.12.2022.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
WRITTEN TEST(COMPUTER-BASED TEST) AND SKILL TEST*
Scheme of Examination for CBT:
Name of the Post
|Number of Questions and marks|| |
|1. Related subject concerned – 70%|
2. General areas like General Knowledge, General intelligence, General English and General Mathematics – 30 %
with each question
carrying 4 marks.
(1 ½ hours)
Scheme of Examination for Skill Test (Qualifying Nature):
The skill assessment test for posts mentioned below is of qualifying in nature.
1. Nursing Officer
The skill assessment test for above post is qualifying nature. 04 to 08 stations will be created to evaluate the skill based performance of the candidate on various procedures/instruments.
The skill assessment test for above post is only qualifying in nature.
* Date and Time of skill test for the qualified shortlisted candidates will be announced later.
The category-wise minimum Qualification marks for CBT & Skill test are as tabulated below:
|Minimum Eligibility Percentage/Percentile in Computer Based Test|
|Minimum Eligibility Percentage in Skill Test|
|UR / EWSs||50||50|
|UR/ EWSs – PWBD||45||50|
|SC / ST / OBC||40||50|
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit (as on 01.12.2022)|
|Central Government Civilian employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date (Last date of registration of application).||For Group B posts, relaxation of 5 years in age for UR/EWS Category.|
|For Group B posts, relaxation of 8 (5+3) years in|
age for OBC Category.
|For Group B posts, relaxation of 10 (5+5) years in|
age for SC/ST Category.
|PWBD (UR/EWS)||10 years|
|PWBD + OBC||13 years|
|PWBD + SC/ST||15 years|
|No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies|
- Unreserved (UR) means a candidate who is an Indian national satisfying the requirement of
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC) (NON-Creamy Layer):-
Applicants are required to ensure that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections(Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93 -Estt. (SCT) dated 08/09/93 which is modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004 or the latest notification of the Government of India (ie. Central list) in support of his/her claim. Kindly click the following link to see the central list of OBC http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx
OBC Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure I. Certificate to be produced at the time of joining should NOT be older than ONE Year on the date of joining.
(iii) Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs):-
Applicants who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs. 8.00 lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
Also, persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income: –
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 yards and above in notified Municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 yards and above in areas other than the notified Municipalities.
The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. (As per the Office Memorandum F.No.36039/1/2019 dt 31st January 2019 by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances& Pension, Government of India)
Income & Asset Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in Annexure II.
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe (SC / ST):-
Applicants will be required to produce the necessary certificate in the format provided. During verification, the certificate as prescribed in M.H.A., O.M., No. 42/21/49 -N.G.S. dated 28.1.1952, as revised in Dept. of Per-& A.R. letter No. 36012/6/76 -Est. (S.CT), dated 29.10.1977, to be produced by a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe in support of his/her claim.
SC/ST Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure III
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD):-
Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant benchmark disability only will be eligible for appearing for Written (Computer Based Test) / Skill Test for the aforesaid post and also eligible to get age relaxation. In case they qualify to be considered for the post applied by them, after the selection process conducted by this Institute, the applicant shall have to undergo a medical test before the Medical Board to be constituted by this Institute. In case they fail in the medical test or the Medical Board gives its opinion that the benchmark disability is less that 40%, then they will not be offered the post, and they will have to forgo their claim for that post.
|Post Code||Name & No. of Posts reserved||No. of post and category reserved for the particular Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||Functional Requirement|
|312022||Nursing officer – 23# posts||(a) OA, OL, CP, LC, Dw, AAV, SD, SI|| |
Mobility should not be restricted.
(c) MD Involving (a) & (b) above
# Including Backlog vacancies.
For Persons with Spinal Deformity (SD) and Spinal Injury (SI) guidelines given in OFFICE MEMORANDUM F.No.30-12/2020-DD-III dated: 24.08.2022 & 07.09.2022 issued by
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will be applicable.
S=Sitting, ST=Standing, W=Wa1king, BN=Bending, MF=Manipu1ation with Fingers, RW=Reading & Writing, SE=Seeing, H=Hearing, C=Communication
OA = One Arm; OL=One Leg, CP=Cerebral Palsy, LC=Leprosy Cured, Dw=Dwarfism,
AAV=Acid Attack Victims, SD=Spinal Deformity, SI=Spinal Injury, SLD= Specific Learning Disability, MD=Multiple Disabilities
Disability Certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Annexure IV
- Government Servant:-
A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Government servant who have rendered not less than three (3) years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online application and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma mentioned in the Annexure V issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letterhead to the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
The age relaxation will be admissible to such of Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised. Decision in this regard will rest with the Institute. Pay, GPF, Leave Encashment etc. if any are to be settled from the previous employer on selection before joining this Institution. Past service & pay protection will not be considered.
Submission Of Application: Through ON-LINE mode only. On Line Application User Interface: ANNEXURE – VII
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- Log on to link in the Home page https:://www.jipmer.edu.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Nursing Officer – November 2022”.
- Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment.
- Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card No other mode of payment will be
|UR / EWS||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities)||Exempted From Application Fees|
- The Cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential Internship, training, teaching and research experience etc. gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be Candidates are required to take printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, the penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving
- All information/updates pertaining to this advertisement including syllabus, CBT/Skill Test and result will be displayed on the JIPMER website, which is https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPH / SIGNATURE:
- a) One (1) recent color passport-size photograph with light background is Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of the candidate and date of
- The name on the photograph should be
NOTE : Candidate must upload the Photograph, Signature and Certificates in the correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading your signature and photograph.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidatejpg” provided by the photographer. Keep the size of the photograph minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80KB.
- Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ballpoint Scan that paper. Cut the Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of the Signature minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADING LIST OF CERTIFICATES (IF APPLICABLE)
In addition to that, the following list of certificates to be uploaded separately
- COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE ( EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST) (If applicable)
2. PERSONS WTH BENCHMARK DISABILITY (PWBD) CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
- EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
4. NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (If applicable)
Candidate should scan the certificates separately (Whichever is applicable) and save it in JPEG/JPG/PDF format. Keep the size of the Certificate within the limit is 800 KB (Maximum size will be allowed for uploading the certificates)
- Mere completion of “REGISTRATION FOR PAYMENT” does not confer the right for the issue of Hall
- The process of submission of application On-line is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Uploading personal details, *Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature & Scanned Community / PWBD / Other Certificate (if applicable)
|· The applicant is advised to read the Advertisement carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.|
|· Candidates are advised to go through Online application User Interface given as|
(Annexure – VI) before filling up the application.
|· In the event of rejection of the online application form, correspondence/request for|
re-consideration will not be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made online.
|· Refund of application fee will NOT be entertained under any circumstances (No refund of fee paid earlier will be done). The applicants are therefore required to|
exercise due caution while filling and making online payment.
|· The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled|
by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
|· In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the|
application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled
|· No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard|
- Test centre of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test centre for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Mangaluru (Mangalore), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kochi, Kozikode, Kollam & Kannur or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER. However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be all otted a centre of their The JIPMER will have the discretion to allot exam center.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be canceled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in website/ text
- Hall Tickets for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination shall be available for download to candidates whose applications are complete in all
- The Hall Ticket will contain:
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate.
- Examination City allotted and Roll
- NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of The candidates in such case have to apply a fresh before the closing date.
- Request for rectification/change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any
Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for certificate verification and till appointment.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination unless he/she produces the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centers along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the
- The scheme of examination (CBT/Skill Test), date of examination and syllabus will be notified in due course in the JIPMER website Mode of Examination and Skill Test in English language only.
Candidates are requested to be available in their allotted exam centers 2 hours before the commencement of the exam to avoid unnecessary tussle in the last minute. They also advised to visit the exam venue one day before the examination.
- Candidates should carry ONLY Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity proof (in original) and a photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall. The candidate will NOT be allowed to take the examination without valid Hall Ticket & Valid ID Proof other than mentioned below will NOT be permitted/accepted under any circumstances
- Indian Passport
- Indian Voter ID
- Indian Driving License
- Pass Book with photo issued by a Nationalised Bank
- The candidate is solely responsible to get the signature and seal of the Centre Representative/Invigilator on their Hall Failure to do so is liable for disqualification. Before leaving the hall, photocopy of the ID proof should be handed over to Invigilator.
- Biometric authentication / Iris capture and image capture through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be Cooperation of the candidate is solicited. If the fingers are quoted (stamped ink/mehandi/colored… etc.,), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam/interview / joining day. If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the fingerprint (biometric) is captured.
5. Candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, earphones and other electronic gadgets will not be permitted. (Arrangements will NOT be made by the duty staff for safekeeping and returning the above gadgets if brought). Candidates are solely responsible for the safekeeping of their belongings
- In case any candidate is caught or found to use any unfair means he/she shall be liable for summarily
8. Use of unfair means /impersonation will lead to summarily cancellation of selection
- JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date/time of the examination, depending upon local
- Candidates taking the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the
- Biometric fingerprint / Iris capture and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the examination hall by the authorized
- The candidate must show, on demand, the hall ticket for admission in the examination A candidate who does not produce the hall ticket issued by the JIPMER. He/She will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances, by the Center Superintendent.
- During the examination, the invigilator will check hall ticket of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each If the identity of the candidate is doubtful the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to check the seating plan and identify the room/lab allotted as per their Hall Ticket number, which will be displayed outside the
15. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over except for acute health-related issues.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are NOT allowed in the Examination
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Hall Ticket and an announcement to this effect will be made by the
- The candidate must sign in the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to the annulling of his candidature without any prior
20. For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason, re-examination shall NOT be held by the JIPMER under any circumstances.
- This Hall Ticket is issued subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be
- Once inside the Examination Centre / Premises, all candidates will be under surveillance & activities will be Hence, candidates are advised NOT to indulge into any unlawful activities which will invite disqualification & legal actions.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination).
Links to Mock Test created for applicants to familiarize themselves for taking the online exam mode are available at https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
The Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written exam (Computer Based Test) and skill test (if applicable)
Awarding of Marks:-
- The response of the candidate for a question(s), on click of “submit button” before closing of the Examination shall be considered as the response chosen by the
- Questions that are ANSWERED will be considered as ANSWERED
- MARKED FOR REVIEW and ANSWERED will be considered as ANSWERED
- MARKED FOR REVIEW and UNANSWERED will be considered as NOT ANSWERED
- Each answer with a CORRECT RESPONSE shall be awarded FOUR
- Negative mark e., One (1) Mark will be deducted for each INCORRECT RESPONSE.
- ZERO mark will be given for the questions NOT ANSWERED.
|CORRECT||WRONG||FOR REVIEW||NOT ANSWERED|
In case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the written examination their inter se merit shall be determined in the following order:
- Less Negative Marks: The candidate who scores less negative marks will be ranked higher.
- Age: If still the tie exists, the candidate elder by age will be ranked higher
- Alphabetical order: If still the tie exists, (A to Z) in alphabetical order of the name shall be taken into account to break the tie.
The list of shortlisted candidates who will be eligible for certificate verification and Skill Test would be declared after completion of Computer-Based Test and the marks of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in
Based on the result of the Competitive Written (Computer Based Test) Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on scores obtained in the written (Computer Based Test):
- Common (UR) Merit list
- Economically Weakers section (EWSs) Candidates Merit list (c) Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates Merit list
(d) Scheduled Caste (SC) Candidates Merit list (e) Scheduled Tribe (ST) Candidates Merit list
- PWBD Candidates Merit List
SC, ST, OBC and PWBD candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PWBD candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List.
Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless JIPMER is satisfied after such inquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
Individual letters will NOT be sent to the Provisional Shortlisted CANDIDATES called for Certificate Verification/Skill Test. Please check the website for the lists. Candidates are advised to browse the website periodically for updated information. They will be required to attend Certificate verification/Skill Test at the Institute at their own cost on the notified date. Those failing to do so, will not be considered for final selection.
ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT
Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling the application form. Without prejudice to criminal action/debarment from JIPMER examination wherever necessary, candidature will be summarily canceled at any stage of the recruitment in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:-
In possession of mobile phone, accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centers, whether in use or in switch-off mode and on person or otherwise Involved in Using unfair means in the examination Obtaining support for his / her candidature by any impersonate/ procuring impersonation by any Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered. Making statements that are incorrect or false or suppressing material Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the Misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall with the Supervisor, Invigilator or JIPMER. Intimidating or causing bodily harm to the staff employed by the JIPMER for the conduct of To be ineligible for the Examination by not fulfilling the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Candidature can also be canceled at any stage of the recruitment for any other ground which the JIPMER considers to be sufficient cause for cancellation of candidate.
- CAUTION:- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
JIPMER DECISION FINAL
The decision of the JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, allotment of examination centres, conduct of examination(s) will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living or
- Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person shall be eligible for appointment to the said Provided that the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Research Institute may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and to the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of these regulations.
- If any person(s) or invigilator(s) engaged in the conduct of JIPMER written (Computer Based Test)Examination is found acting in a manner that would result in the leakage of the question paper(s) or attempt to use or help in the use of unfair means in this examination, he/she shall be liable to prosecution under the Indian Penal
- The disputes, if any with regard to appointment / Skill Test process after the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be subject to the legal Jurisdiction of the Union Territory of Puducherry.
- JIPMER reserves the right to make changes in the information provided in this Advertisement based on directives from competent This cannot be quoted for any sanction.
- NOT withstanding the information given in this Advertisement JIPMER, has the ultimate right to decide on any issue as per its Rules and
- Candidates are advised to check JIPMER website https:://www.jipmer.edu.in for any up-to-date information including changes in the scheduled dates.
Date: 03 .11.2022 DIRECTOR
This is to certify that son/daughter of _of village District/Division in the State belongs to the Community which is recognized as a backward class under :
- Resolution 12011/68/93-BCCdated the10th September 1993, published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary–Part I, Section I,No.186 dated 13th September 1993.
- 12011/9/94-BCC,dated19.10.1994 published in Gazette of India extraordinary Part I Section I No.163, dated 20th October 1994.
- Resolution No.12011/7/95-BCC dated the 24th May1995 published in the Gazette of India extraordinary Part-I Section I 88 dated 25th May,1995.
- Resolution 12011/96/94-BCCdated 9th March 1996.
- Resolution 12011/44/96-BCC, dated the 6th December 1996, published in the Gazette of India– extraordinary-part I, Section-I,No. 210, dated the the11th December 1996.
- 12011/13/97-BCCdated 3rd December 1997. vii)ResolutionNo.12011/99/94-BCCdated 11th December,1997.
- 12011/68/98-BCC dated 27th October 1999.
- 12011/88/98-BCC dated 6th December 1999, published in the Gazette of India, Extra Ordinary Part-I, Section-INo.270,6th December 1999.
- 12011/36/99-BCC dated 4th April,2000, published in the Gazette of India,Extra Ordinary Part-I, Section-I,No.71dated 4th April 2000.
- 12011/44/99-BCCdated 21.9.2000, published in the Gazette of India, Extra Ordinary Part-I, Section-I,No.210 dated 21.9.2000.
Shri/Smt./Miss and/or his family ordinarily reside(s) in the
District/Division of the State.
This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT,) dated 08.09.1993 and modified vide Govt. of India Deptt. of Personnel and Training OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 09.03.2004 & 14.10.2008.
Dated: District Magistrate or Seal:
Deputy Commissioner etc.
- The term „Ordinarily‟ used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the Representation of the People Act,
- The authorities competent to issue Caste Certificate are indicated below:-
- District Magistrate/Additional Magistrate / Collector / Dy. Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / I Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate/Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family
Form of declaration to be submitted by the OBC candidate (in addition to the community certificate)
I ………………. Son/daughter of Shri…………………….resident of village/town/city………………….
district…………………. state………………hereby declare that I belong to the…………………… community
which is recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No 36102/22/93- Estt. (SCT) dated 8-9-1993. It is also declared that I do not belong to persons/ sections/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the above-referred Office Memorandum dated 8-9-1993, O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-Estt. (Res.) dated 9th March, 200, O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-Estt. (Res.) dated 14th October, 2008 and OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt. (Res.), dated: 27th May, 2013.
(Name & Address of the authority issuing the certificates)
INCOME & ASSET CERTIFICATE TO* BE PRODUCED BY ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS (EWS)
Certificate No. Date:
VALID FOR THE YEAR_____________
This is to certify that Shri./Smt./Kumari
Son/Daughter/Wife of _______________________ Permanent resident of
__________________________village / street______________ Post Office,________________ District
____________________ in the state / Union Territory ________________Pin code ______________
whose photograph is attested below belongs to Economically weaker Sections, since the gross annual income * of his/her family ** is below Rs.8 lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh Only) for the financial year _. His/ Her Family does not own or possess any of the following assets ****
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 ft. and above:
- Residential plot of 100 yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- Shri/Smt./Kumari belongs to the _____ caste which is not recognized as a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes (Central List)
Signature with seal of Office Name :
*Note l: Income covered all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc.
**Note 2: The term “Family” for this purpose include the person, who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years
***Note 3: The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places/cities have been clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
The Income and Asset Certificate should be issued by any one of the following authorities in the above-prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of the candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033/4/97 Estt. (RES) dated 25.7.2003 and No.36011/3/2005 Estt (RES) dated 9.9.2005 respectively.
Candidates must note that a certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate.
FORM OF SC/ST CERTIFICATE PRESCRIBED
Form of the certificate as prescribed in M.H.A., O.M., No.42/21/49 N.G.S. dated 28.1.1952, as revised in Dept. of Per. &
A.R. letter No.36012/6/76 Est. (S.C.T.), dated 29.10.1977, to be produced by a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe in support of his/her claim.
This is to certify that Shri./Smt./Kum.*…………………………………………………………………… son/daughter* of
………………………… of village/town* …………………………………..……………. in district/Division* of the State/Union Territory*…………………………….. belongs to the ………………………………………… Caste/Tribe which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe* under:
- The Constitution (Scheduled Caste) Order, 1950
- The Constitution (Scheduled Tribe) Order, 1950
- The Constitution (Scheduled Caste) (Union Territories) Order, 1951
- The Constitution (Scheduled Tribe) (Union Territories) Order, 1951
- (as amended by the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Lists (Modification) Order, 1956, the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960, the Punjab Re-organization Act, 1966, the State of Himachal Pradesh Act, 1970 the North Eastern Areas (Re-organization) Act, 1971 and the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders (Amendment) Act, 1976).
- The Constitution (Jammu and Kashmir) Scheduled Caste Order,
- The Constitution (Andaman and Nicobar Islands) Scheduled Tribes Order, 1959, as amended by the SC & ST orders (Amendment) Act, 1976
- The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Caste Order,
- The Constitution (Dadra and Nagar Haveli) Scheduled Tribes Order,
- The Constitution (Puducherry) Scheduled Caste Order,
- The Constitution (Uttar Pradesh) (Scheduled Tribes) Order,
- The Constitution (Goa, Daman & Diu) Scheduled Caste order,
- The Constitution (Goa, Daman & Diu) Scheduled Tribes Order,
- The Constitution (Nagaland) Scheduled Tribes Order,
- The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Caste Order,
- The Constitution (Sikkim) Scheduled Tribes Order,
- The Constitution (Puducherry) Scheduled Tribes Order, 2016
- Applicable in the case of Scheduled Caste/Schedule Tribe persons who have migrated from one State/Union Territory Administration:
This certificate is issued on the basis of the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificate issued to Shri/Smt*………………………… father/mother of Shri/Smt/Kum*……………………………………………….. of village/town* in District/Division* ……………………….………. of the State/Union Territory* ………………….……….. who belongs to the caste/tribe which is recognized as a Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe* in the State/Union Territory*
………………………….……….. issued by the (name of prescribed authority) vide their No……………. date………………………………. %3.
Shri*/Smt*/Kum*…………………………………………………………………………………..………….. and/or his/her* family ordinary reside(s) in village/ town*………………..………………. of the State/Union Territory of ……………………….
Place ……………………….. **Designation ………………..………………
Date ………………………. State/Union Territory (With seal of Office)
* Please delete the words which are not applicable. l please quote specific Presidential Order.
Delete the paragraph which is not applicable.
Should be signed by the Authorities empowered to issue Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificates as specified above.
NAME & ADDRESS OF THE INSTITUTE/HOSPITAL
Certificate No. Date:
This is certified that Shri/Smt/Kum……………………………………………………..
son/wife/daughter of Shri…………………………………………………of…………age………….
sex…………………………………………. identification mark(s) is suffering from permanent disability of
following category :-
A Locomotors or cerebral palsy:
- BL-Both legs affected but not
- BA-Both arms affected (a) Impaired reach
(b) Weakness of grip
- BLA-Both legs and both arms affected
- OL-One leg affected (right or left) (a) Impaired reach
- Weakness of grip
- OA-One arm affected (a) Impaired reach
- Weakness of grip
- BH-Stiff back and hips(Cannot sit or stoop)
- MW-Muscular weakness and limited physical endurance
- Blindness or Low Vision: (i) B- Blind
(ii) PB- Partially Blind
- Hearing impairment: (i) D- Deaf
(ii) PD- Partially Deaf (DELETE THE CATEGORY WHICHEVER IS NOT APPLICABLE)
- This condition is progressive/non-progressive/likely to improve/not likely to Re-assessment of this case is not recommended/is recommended after a period of years months.*
- Percentage of disability in his/her case is……………………….
- /Smt./Kum……………………………………………………………….. meets the following physical requirements
for discharge of his/her duties:-
- F-can perform work by manipulating with Yes /No
- PP-can perform work by pulling and pushing Yes /No
- L-can perform work by lifting Yes /No
- KC-perform work by kneeling and crouching Yes /No
- B-can perform work by bending Yes /No
- S-can perform work by sitting Yes /No
- ST-can perform work by standing Yes /No
- W-can perform work by walking Yes /No
- SE-can perform work by Yes /No
- H-can perform work by hearing/speaking Yes /No
- RW-can perform work by reading and Yes /No
Signature and seal of the Medical Authority.
FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE SUBMITTED BY GOVERNMENT SERVANTS
(To be filled by the Head of the Office or Department in which the candidate is working). (Please see under Definition of Categories)
It is certified that*Shri/Smt./Km. is holding the post of
in the pay scale of_ with 3 years regular service in the grade.
(*Please delete the words which are not applicable.)
This organization has no objection to his/her application being considered for the post of
in JIPMER, Puducherry. In the event of his / her selection to the post, he / she will be relieved from the duty to take up the post of in JIPMER, Puducherry.
Designation (Seal with Name & Designation)
The Reason(s) for Payment Failure :
- Bad internet connection
- Authorization failure
- Authentication failure – Wrong details entered
- Delayed notification
- Payment gateway failure
When a payment fails while paying the application fees, there could be two cases
1. The amount is not debited –
In this case, you might receive a message from your bank that the payment was not be processed.
2. The amount is debited –
In this case, you might receive a message from your bank that the payment was processed and the amount will be debited (a transaction fails on the receiver’s side, but the payment gets debited from the user’s account). In such cases, the amount gets automatically refunded by the bank within 45 working days. Most banks don’t notify users in case of refunds, so be sure to check your statement to ensure that the refund has come.
In the meantime, you can go ahead and make the fresh payment again
In case it’s been long and the money still hasn’t been refunded, do send us a message to the following email id and let us know. The status of the refund will be intimated.
Kindly mention the following details to inform the status of the refund.
1. Application sequence No/User ID: ____________________________
- Name of the Candidate: ____________________________
3. Transaction ID No: ____________________________
Email Id:- 1) [email protected]
Contact No. +91-7353945551
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb)
- Login Credentials (User ID and Password) and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number after 5 minutes post Please wait until you receive the SMS and Email.
- Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam after registration to get Login Credentials for complete the Application
- Candidates are advised to keep the registered e-mail and mobile number active till the recruitment process is over as the updates will be given to the registered email and mobile number
Step 2 : Log in
- Click on the login link received via
- Enter the User ID and Password to
Step 3 : Click “Edit” to fill out the Application Form
- Click on the “Edit” button which is available at the right top
- Fill in all the details and click submit to
- Upload the Photograph and Signature
- Upload the Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Upload the PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) Certificate (If applicable)
Step 4 : Payment
Candidate would be redirected to payment gateway after uploading the photograph/signature/community certificate successfully.
Step 5 : Final Application page
After successful payment, the candidate can take a printout/save of his/her application and keep it safe for his/her future reference.
(Step wise will be uploaded separately in the JIPMER Website)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ON COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Candidates must maintain social distancing starting from point of entry in the examination venue till his/her exit from the examination venue.
- Candidate must bring their own face mask, gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50ml), and transparent water No other items will be permitted inside the examination venue.
- The temperature of the candidates will be checked at the entry point to the examination venue via a handheld thermal screening
- Candidates with temperatures more than the acceptable limits or having COVID-19 symptoms will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) in a separate isolation exam hall.
- Entry of Candidates will be given as per Time Slot given on Hall ticket to maintain Social Distancing at the
- Candidates need to follow directions given by representatives & need to stand in the circles drawn at the entry
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize his/her hands using sanitizer. The photograph will be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates will be under CCTV surveillance throughout the exam
- Candidates are strictly advised to adhere to the COVID-19 protocol.