The announcement of starting the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan was made by the Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman, to help the migrant laborers of the country and to provide them employment opportunities, this campaign was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Started on 20th June. During the lockdown due to the ongoing corona virus in the country, the migrant laborers who have returned to their homes from other states will be given work under this campaign. This Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will be run in 116 districts of 6 states in mission mode, which will last for 125 days. Today, through this article, we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents etc.
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2022
Under this campaign, more benefits will be provided to the migrant laborers of rural areas of the country. This campaign will be run in mission mode to help migrant workers for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states. Our country’s Finance Minister Sitharaman says that within 125 days, we will take about 25 schemes of the government to 116 districts. The government will bring all these schemes together under the ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’. And we will take all the schemes to saturation level within 125 days. To take advantage of this scheme, the migrant laborers of the country will have to apply under this scheme. Under this Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojan, about 50 thousand crore rupees will be spent by the government.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan New Update
Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was started to provide employment to all the unemployed citizens of the country. Under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0, some important announcements have been made related to the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan. These announcements are as follows.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana is active in 116 districts of the country.
- 37,543 crores have been spent so far under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been linked with schemes like MNREGA, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana etc. to generate employment opportunities.
- The budget of MNREGA in 2020-21 was Rs 61,500 crore. In Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0, an additional budget of Rs 40000 crores has been provided for MNREGA.
- So far, Rs 73,504 crore has been spent on MGNREGA, under which 251 crore people have got employment.
- In this financial year, an additional budget of Rs 10000 crore will be provided for the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana. So that the rural economy will grow.
Key Facts Garib Rozgar Yojana 2022
|Campaign name||Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan|
|announced by||By the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|will be started by||By the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi|
|launch date||June 20 at 11 am|
|beneficiary||country’s migrant workers|
|Objective||providing employment opportunities|
|plan duration and timing||125 days|
Purpose Poor Welfare Employment – Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar
As you all know that there is a crisis of corona virus in the whole of India, due to which there is a situation of lock down in the whole of India. Due to this lock down, the workers of the country have been affected the most, who were living in other states due to work, due to the closure of employment, they have been affected a lot due to lack of employment, they return to their homes. To help those migrant laborers who have come back , this Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been started, through this campaign, employment opportunities will be provided to the migrant laborers who have come to their homes and their livelihood will be improved. Due to which reason can work to feed his family. and improve their economic condition.
New Update Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rozgar AbhiyanA conference was held on June 20 to start the program. In this conference, our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with Agriculture Department Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren and Orissa CM Pratap Jain and other recognized ministers of the central government attended. Due to Corona virus, the migrant laborers of the country have suffered a lot. In view of this inconvenience, the Prime Minister of our country started the Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan through video-conference on 20th June at 11 am in the presence of the Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister of Telihar village of Beldaur block of Khagaria district of Bihar. has been done from
PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
The Agriculture Minister has said in this conference that as you all know that the whole of India is going through a big crisis due to Corona virus, in view of this, there is a situation of lock down in the country. In view of this, Hon’ble Prime Minister had started a package of 70 thousand crore rupees for laborers, poor farmers etc. The laborers of the country, workers were living in other states for employment, they have come back to their homes due to coronavirus and want to work in their own area, then they have got skill and interest in their own field under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan. Accordingly employment will be provided. So that employment dimension can be opened in rural areas.
poor employment campaign new announcement
Hon’ble Prime Minister of our country has said that an expenditure of Rs. 50 thousand crore will be done by the Central Government under this campaign. This campaign will be conducted in 116 districts of 6 states for 125 days. Under this scheme, 25 works have been majorly selected. With this selected 25 jobs, employment opportunities will be created rapidly. Under this 125-day campaign, more and more workers, laborers of the country will be provided employment. The Chief Minister of Bihar says that this Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will bring a lot of relief to the migrant laborers coming from outside in Bihar.
List of States in Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
|serial number||name of states||district||aspirational districts|
|1||A state in Eastern India||32||12|
Modi Garib Rozgar Yojana 2022
Under this campaign, 32 out of 38 districts of Bihar have been selected. Under this scheme, especially for the purpose of development of rural areas, emphasis will be given on 25 development works like Anganwadi Center, Community Center, Agriculture, Road, Housing, Horticulture, Water Conservation etc. Under the Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan, another announcement has been made by the Prime Minister. And modern villages will also be added in this campaign. Under this campaign, laborers, workers and working women of 116 districts of these 6 states of Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand etc. will be provided work near home. . So that migrant laborers can get employment in Bihar for their livelihood.
Coverage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2022
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan, those districts have been included where the number of migrant workers who have returned is more than 25000. These states are Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. About 116 districts of these 6 states have been included. This campaign will be run for a period of 125 days from 20 June 2020.
List of 25 works in the plan
The target to do 25 tasks and activities on priority basis is mentioned in the following table
|serial number||task / activity|
|1||Construction of Community Sanitation Center (CSC)|
|2||Construction of Gram Panchayat Bhawan|
|3||Works under 14th FC Fund|
|4||construction of national highway works|
|5||Water conservation and harvesting works|
|6||construction of wells|
|9||Construction of Anganwadi Centers|
|10||construction of rural housing works|
|11||Rural connectivity works|
|12||Solid and liquid waste management works|
|13||construction of farm ponds|
|14||animal shed construction|
|15||construction of poultry shed|
|16||goat shed construction|
|17||Construction of Vermi-compost structures|
|23||PM Urja Ganga Project|
|24||KVK Training for Livelihood|
|25||District Mineral Foundation Trust (DMFT) Works|
Nodal Ministry for Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will be implemented by the Department of Rural Development, Government of India. Under this campaign, a committee of secretaries will be formed under the chairmanship of a cabinet secretary, who will review this campaign. Central Nodal Officer will be determined in every district who will take care of whether the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan is running properly or not.
Main Features Garib Kalyan Rojgar (Garib Kalyan Rojgar)
- During the lock down, the migrant laborers who have come back to their homes will be provided work under this campaign.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan , the maximum benefit will be provided to the migrant laborers of rural areas.
- Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will run for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states of the country, the government machinery of this campaign will work in mission mode to help the migrant workers.
- Under this campaign, 125 days’ work will be provided to 25 thousand laborers of 116 districts.
- Let us tell you that in 116 districts of these 6 states, about 67 lakh migrant laborers have returned. These 116 districts include 32 in Bihar, 31 in Uttar Pradesh, 24 in Madhya Pradesh, 22 in Rajasthan, 4 in Odisha and 3 in Jharkhand.
- The budget of ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’ has been kept by the Central Government at Rs 50 thousand crore.
- Under PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, community sanitization complex, Gram Panchayat building, works under finance commission funds, national highway works, water conservation and irrigation, digging of wells. Plantation, Horticulture, Anganwadi Center, PM Awas Yojana (Rural), PM Gram Sadak Yojana, Railways, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN Mission, PM KUSUM, Fiber Optic Laying of Bharat Net, Jal Jeevan Mission etc. will be done.
- This campaign will be started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi on 20th June.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase livelihood opportunities in rural areas of the country and to improve the economic condition of migrant laborers who have returned to their homes.
Benefits of Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the migrant laborers of the country.
- During the launch of this scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that regional industries are being promoted under the Self-Reliant India Scheme.
- For this, 12 ministries are working together to coordinate with the plan, this includes rural development, Panchayati raj, and road transport.
- In PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, a laborer will be given work on the basis of his efficiency.
- This scheme will improve the economic condition of migrant workers.
- Unemployment will be reduced in the states, people will get employment.
- The pace of development will increase in rural areas.
List of upcoming schemes of Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan 2022
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana campaign, 25 schemes run by the government will be made accessible to the people. This work will be done within 125 days. Some of these 25 schemes run by the government are as follows.
|1||Department of Agricultural Research and Education||Training/Skill Development|
|2||Ministry of Defence||border roads|
|3||Telecom Deptt||Bharat Net|
|4||Department of New and Renewable Energy||PM Kusum|
|5||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas||Prime Minister’s Urja Ganga Project|
|6||Ministry of Environment and Forest and Climate Change||CA A MPA Funds|
|7||Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation||Swachh Bharat Mission Rural|
|8||Ministry of Railways||railway works|
|9||Ministry of Mines||District Mineral Fund|
|10||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways||Bharatmala and other schemes|
|11||Ministry of Panchayati Raj||finance commission grant|
|12||Rural Development Department||Shyam Prasad Mukherjee|
|13||Rural Development Department||Mahatma Gandhi NREGA|
|14||Rural Development Department||Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana|
|15||Rural Development Department||Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Rural|
Joint campaign of these 12 ministries/departments
- Ministry of Rural Development.
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Ministry of Mines.
- Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Ministry of Environment.
- Railway Ministry.
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Border Roads Department.
- Telecom Deptt.
- Ministry of Agriculture.
Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan 2022
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- bank account passbook
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- age certificate
- residence certificate
Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana Web Portal
Under this scheme, Garib Kalyan Rozgar Online Web Portal has been launched by Union Minister of Rural Development and Panchayati State, Manya Narendra Singh Tomar ji in a video conference in Delhi on June 26 for the online application to migrant laborers. Union Minister of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has said that lakhs of migrant workers who have returned to their native places due to the Kovid-19 lockdown will be provided employment for four months by the government under this campaign. This web portal provides information on various district-wise and scheme-wise components of this campaign to the migrant laborers besides the progress of completion of works undertaken with an expenditure fund of Rs.50,000 crore in 116 districts of 6 states. Will help in monitoring.
Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan Implementation
- The progress of this campaign will be tracked through the central dash board and mobile app.
- Feedback can also be uploaded through the mobile app. Which will soon be available on Google Play Store.
- The Central Nodal Officer has to register himself on the official website.
- The nodal officer of the state and the nodal officer of the district will also have to register themselves on the official website. That is to say, every officer associated with this campaign will have to register himself.
- All departments have to upload their progress data on the official website.
Process to apply offline in Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan
- First of all you have to go to the regional labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the application form of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan from there.
- You have to fill the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents with the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit the application form to the regional labor department.
- Now you will be given a reference number.
- Now you have to keep this reference number handy. Through this reference number you can check your application status.
Process to apply online in Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of apply now.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- All the important information asked in the application form has to be entered.
- After that you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
We have provided all the important information related to the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan in this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing email. Email is email@example.com .