PM Kisan Scheme: There is great news for the farmers, the central government can soon transfer the money of the 10th installment to the farmers’ account. If you also want to take advantage of 6000 rupees annually, then you can immediately register in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. In this scheme, the government transfers money to the farmers in three installments of 2000-2000 rupees. So far 9 installments of PM Kisan Scheme have been released and the government will soon transfer the 10th installment (Pm Kisan Scheme 10th installment) to the farmers’ account.
So far 11.37 crore people have got the benefit
Let us tell you that till now 11.37 crore farmers have got the benefit of this scheme. The government has transferred Rs 1.58 lakh crore under this scheme. It is believed that the government can soon transfer an installment of Rs 2000 to the farmers’ account by November or December. Let us tell you how you can register-
- For this you have to first go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After this, click on ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side here.
- In ‘Farmers Corner’ you have to click on ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to click on the drop down list.
- Now you have to select the language of your choice.
- Now you choose the right option between Rural Farmer Registration and Urban Farmer Registartion.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- After that enter your mobile number.
- Now you have to select your state.
- After that fill the captcha code and click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Now OTP will come on the mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- Enter this OTP and proceed with the process by filling the captcha code.
Now fill all your basic and important information
After the completion of this process, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select your state, district, sub-district, block and village. Now you have to fill details like your name, gender, account information, complete address with mobile number, land registration number, ration card number, date of birth. After this, click on ‘Submit for Aadhaar Authentication’. After this, the land information will have to be filled. Now click on the self declaration box and save it. Now through the official website, you can check the status of your application whether money has arrived in your account or not.
Who can take advantage of this scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, your age should be between 18 to 40 years. Apart from this, it is also necessary to have 2 hectares of cultivable land, farmers who do not have cultivable land cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Earn Money: Start this business by investing only 25 thousand rupees, earning 3 lakhs every month, the government will also help
Income Tax Refund: Check whether income tax refund money has arrived in your account in these 2 ways