EDLI Insurance cover: PF is deducted every month of any private or government job person. If you also do a job and money is deducted from your PF account, then you can also take advantage of this new facility. According to this facility, EPFO members get the facility of insurance cover. They get this facility under the Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI Insurance cover). Let us know that in this insurance cover, the nominee can get a maximum insurance cover of Rs 7 lakh. Earlier this cover was Rs 6 lakh but now the government has increased it to Rs 7 lakh.
What is EPFO new rule?
EPFO i.e. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization also provides life insurance facility to its members. This life insurance is covered under the Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme. This scheme was launched in the year 2020 in view of the corona epidemic in the month of September, in which the maximum limit of the sum insured was raised to 7 lakhs.
The special thing about this insurance cover is that for this, the PF account holder will not have to pay any separate insurance premium. Explain that under this insurance scheme, after the death or disability of the account holder, his wife/husband or mother will continue to get a pension equal to 90 percent of the average daily wage for life and children till the age of 25 years. It can also come in handy at the time of marriage of daughters.
Make nomination like this
- First of all go to the official website of EPFO.
- Then click on ‘Services’ option.
- Now click on ‘For Employees’ section.
- Now you will reach ‘E-Sewa Portal’.
- Now access the ‘Manage’ option and select E-Nomination.
- Now select ‘Yes’ option and go to ‘Add Family Details’.
- Now fill all the information on ‘Nomination Details’ and also enter money information.
- Now click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’.
- Now OTP will come in ‘E-sign’ option.
- Now enter OTP (Aadhaar card number).
- Your number will be registered.
read this also-
PF money can also be transferred to any other bank account, know its process
WhatsApp: Even if you are not using these third-party apps, your WhatsApp account will be banned