New Delhi | Petrol Diesel Price Updates: In the midst of continuous shocks to the general public of the inflation-stricken country, today the government oil companies have been spared by not increasing the prices of petrol and diesel. In such a situation, the chain has breathed due to the non-increased prices of petrol and diesel being increased continuously by the oil companies for the last 10 days. It will not be called a relief to the oil companies because, the prices have not been reduced. Bus prices have been kept constant. However, oil companies have taken out the general public’s oil by increasing the prices of petrol and diesel by Rs 6.40 in the last 10 days.
Also read: – The new achievement of The Kashmir Files, the director said – the purpose of making the film has been accomplished…
Congress’s nationwide movement against inflation
Let us tell you that, on Thursday, the Congress has made a ruckus against the Modi government regarding the ever-increasing petrol and diesel prices. Under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi, the Congress launched a nationwide agitation and fiercely targeted the Modi government on inflation. In such a situation, there has been no change in the prices of oil in all the four metros and all the major cities of the country due to the non increase in the prices of petrol and diesel on Friday. Petrol in Mumbai is being sold for around Rs 117 a liter.
Also read:- Chakravarti Emperor Vikramaditya, the originator of Vikram Samvat
Today Petrol-Diesel Price in these cities including metros – Petrol Diesel Price Updates:
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 101.81 and diesel Rs 93.07 per liter.
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 116.72 and diesel Rs 100.94 per liter.
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 111.35 and diesel Rs 96.22 per liter.
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 107.45 and diesel Rs 97.52 per liter.
– Petrol in Patna Rs 112.51 and diesel Rs 97.47 per liter.
– Petrol in Noida Rs 101.87 and diesel Rs 93.42 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 101.66 and diesel Rs 93.22 per liter.
Also read: Which trump card does Imran have?