New Delhi | Petrol Diesel Price Today: Just before the counting of votes for the assembly elections of five states, oil companies have given some relief in petrol and diesel prices today. Even if their prices are increased again the next day, but on Thursday, there has been a slight reduction in their prices in UP. However, there has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel in the four metros of the country.
Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh is kind to the people and today Petrol Diesel Price Today: Government oil companies have reduced the prices of petrol and diesel slightly in the capital Lucknow and Noida. Let us tell you that crude has reached $130 per barrel in the global market, but due to the elections, the oil companies have not increased the prices in the country yet. But in the coming days, their rising prices are going to be heavy on the pockets of the public.
Petrol-Diesel became cheaper in UP – UP Petrol Diesel Price Today:
– Petrol in Noida Rs 95.36 per liter and diesel Rs 86.87 per liter.
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 95.14 per liter and diesel Rs 86.68 per liter.
Today Petrol-Diesel Price in Four Metros – Petrol Diesel Price Udate:
– Petrol in Delhi Rs 95.41 per liter and diesel Rs 86.67 per liter.
– Petrol in Mumbai Rs 109.98 per liter and diesel Rs 94.14 per liter.
– Petrol in Kolkata Rs 104.67 per liter and diesel Rs 89.79 per liter.
– Petrol in Chennai Rs 101.40 per liter and diesel Rs 91.43 per liter.