PMSBY: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) is also a similar scheme in which an insurance of Rs 2 lakh can be insured by paying a nominal premium. Under this insurance plan, accident insurance will be done at an annual premium of Rs 12 (Rs 1 month). Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a type of accident insurance policy under which the amount of insurance can be claimed in case of death or disability at the time of accident.
Under this scheme, there is a provision of giving 2 lakh rupees to the insured in case of accidental death or total disability. Whereas in case of partially disabled, an amount of Rs 1 lakh is available.
Important things related to the insurance plan:
- Between 18 to 70 years can take advantage of this scheme. It is necessary for the applicant to have Aadhar card.
- If a subscriber has 1 or more savings accounts, then they can join the scheme through any one savings account.
- The insured will have to pay Rs 12 per year as premium, which will be deducted directly from the account by the bank.
how to apply
- The applicant will have to link his Aadhar card with the bank, after which every year before 1 June, a form will be filled and given to the bank.
- The scheme has a one-year cover from June 1 to May 31, which has to be renewed every year through the bank.
- If someone has a joint account, then in this situation all the account holders can join the scheme.
- Only one bank account can be included in this scheme.
- To register under the scheme, the account holder will have to login to the internet banking facility of his bank where he has a savings account.
PVC Aadhaar Card: Order for PVC Aadhar Card online, very easy way to apply
Aadhaar-Pan Link: This bank alerted its customers, this facility will not be available after March 31 if Aadhaar-Pan is not linked