A special facility is provided for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh for the Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee. Under which the citizens sitting at home give their names NREGA job card new list Can check in. A web portal has been developed by the Central Government for this. NREGA Job Card List MP All job card holders can check their name in With the help of this portal without any problem, citizens can check their name under the online list sitting at home. Today we will tell you through the article NREGA job card list Madhya Pradesh Will provide information related to NREGA so that you too can see your name in NREGA job card list Madhya Pradesh and get services related to NREGA scheme. You have to read this article carefully till the end.
NREGA Job Card List MP 2022
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 or NREGA scheme Presently applicable in all the states of the country. A large number of poor families are getting the benefits of this scheme in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Through this scheme, at least 100 days of employment is provided by the central government at the local level to the rural people in a year. Through the NREGA scheme, employment is available to the citizens from near their homes. Because of which they do not have to migrate to get employment. This scheme has been specially developed keeping in mind the poor families of the rural areas.
The NREGA scheme is operated by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. You can get all the information related to NREGA scheme by visiting NREGA scheme portal. NREGA Job Card List MP Workers can easily check their names sitting at home.
NREGA job card list Madhya Pradesh 2022 Key Highlights
|article name||NREGA Job Card List MP|
|Ministry||Rural Department Government Ministry|
|beneficiary||rural and urban dwellers|
|purpose||To provide employment facility to the poor class people|
NREGA Job Card List MP Online Check
The names of all the labor citizens of the state have been included in the NREGA Job Card List Madhya Pradesh by whom the job card has been applied. Workers who have been registered under Mahatma Gandhi Employment. All the services related to MNREGA have been made available in digital form to benefit all labor citizens of Madhya Pradesh. All the workers of the state can avail the services through the NREGA portal. Workers will not need to visit any department for any information related to job card. Citizens sitting at home can get all the information related to their job card through the online portal.
NREGA Plan Features and Benefits of
- Through the NREGA scheme, employment is easily available at the local level to the citizens of rural areas.
- NREGA job card holders can run their family’s livelihood properly by getting employment in the village itself.
- All card holders are provided employment up to 100 days per year through NREGA job card.
- All eligible citizens of rural and urban can get the benefit of this scheme.
- There has been a significant reduction in migration from rural areas to cities for employment. Because employment becomes available at the local level through the NREGA scheme.
- Employment facility is provided by the state government to the poor class people of Madhya Pradesh.
- Employment is available to the citizens of the state in the rural areas as per their convenience.
- Rural areas are being developed through the NREGA scheme and at the same time unemployed citizens are also getting employment. The work done by which is increasing the development of rural areas.
Middle List of districts of the state whose job card list is available online-
|Agar Malwa (Agar Malwa)||Khargone|
|Anuppur (अनुपपुर)||Mandsaur (Mandsaur)|
|Ashok Nagar (Ashoknagar)||Morena (Morena)|
|Balaghat (Balaghat)||Narsinghpur (Narsinghpur)|
|Barwani (Barwani)||Neemuch (Neemuch)|
|Burhanpur (Burhanpur)||Rajgarh (Rajgarh)|
|Chhatarpur (Chhatarpur)||Ratlam (Ratlam)|
|Chhindwara (Chhindwara)||Rewa (Rewa)|
|Dewas (Dewas)||Sehore (Sehore)|
|Guna (Guna)||Shajapur (शाजपुर)|
|Gwalior (Gwalior)||Sheopur (श्योपुर)|
|Harda (Harda)||Shivpuri (Shivpuri)|
|Hoshangabad (Hoshangabad)||Sidhi (straight)|
|Indore (Indore)||Singrouli (Singrauli)|
|Jabalpur (Jabalpur)||Tikamgarh (Tikamgarh)|
|Jhabua (Jhabua)||Ujjain (Ujjain)|
|Katni (Katni)||Umaria (Umaria)|
Process to check NREGA Job Card List MP 2022 online
- First of all you have to go to the Ministry Of Rural Development Government Of India official website will go on.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Job Cards in the section of Reports below.
- As soon as you click on the job card option, a list of all the states will appear in front of you. Out of which you have to click on the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to enter the asked information like Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat etc.
- Now you have to click on the option of Proceed.
- After which a list of job cards will appear in front of you.
- Now you can select your card by your name, job card number in this list.
- You have to click on the job card number given against your name.
- As soon as you click, your job card page will open in front of you.
- In this way you can easily check your name in NREGA Job Card List Madhya Pradesh.
- If you want, you can also download or save it for your convenience.