By central and state governments disabled citizens of the country Continuous effort is made to provide various facilities to the Many portals are also launched by the government to help the disabled citizens. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such portal name is Maha Sharad Portal. By reading this article you will get all the important information related to this portal. Like what is Maha Sharad Portal?, its benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal has been started by the Government of Maharashtra for the disabled citizens of the state. A platform will be created for all the differently-abled citizens of Maharashtra through this portal. So that all the differently-abled citizens of the state can take advantage of the government schemes. The main objective of this portal is to register the disabled citizens of all the states so that all the donor’s Maha Sharad Portal To provide their help and support to persons with disabilities through Information about the schemes of Maharashtra State Divyang Finance and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department is also provided through this portal.
Maha Sharad Portal Registration
Efforts are also made through this portal to understand the condition and needs of the differently-abled. Through this portal, all NGOs, social workers, donors etc. will be able to understand the condition of Divyang and help them. Maha Sharad Portal Through this, financial assistance will be given to the disabled citizens of the state so that they will not be dependent on others. It is very easy to apply on this portal. all disabled citizens Maha Sharad Portal Get registered and take advantage of government schemes. Donors can also register on this portal. Maha Sharad Portal Information related to disabled citizens can also be obtained through this.
Key Highlights Of Maha Sharad Portal
|Portal Name||Maha Sharad Portal|
|who launched||Maharashtra Government|
|beneficiary||Disabled Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To register all the differently-abled citizens on the portal.|
|official website||click here|
Purpose of Maha Sharad Portal
Maha Sharad Portal The main objective of the scheme is to register all the differently-abled citizens on the portal. so that all government benefits of plans can be delivered. Donors can also reach out to the disabled through this portal. Maha Sharad Portal Through this, financial assistance will be provided to disabled citizens by the government. So that the disabled citizens will become self-reliant. Under this portal, NGOs will also extend their help to the differently-abled citizens. Now no disabled citizen of the state will be dependent on others.
Maha Sharad Portal Benefits and Features of
- This portal has been started for the differently-abled citizens of Maharashtra.
- All Divyang citizens can register through this portal.
- Maha Sharad Portal Through this, all the registered disabled citizens will be provided the benefits of various schemes launched by the government.
- Donors can also get themselves registered through this portal. Through this they can reach out to disabled citizens.
- Registering on this portal is free of cost.
- Maha Sharad Portal Through this information about the schemes of Maharashtra State Divyang Finance and Social Justice and Special Assistance Department will also be provided.
- The status and awareness of the differently-abled can also be understood through this portal.
- Through the Maha Sharad Portal, the government will provide financial assistance to the differently-abled so that they become self-reliant.
- All the differently-abled citizens of Maharashtra should apply on this portal as soon as possible and take advantage of government schemes.
Maha Sharad Portal Eligibility and Important Documents of
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicant must be handicapped.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- disability certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Procedure to register Divyang on Maha Sharad Portal
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page Handicapped You have to click on the link.
- After this, the Divyang Registration Form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form like your name, gender, state, pin code, aadhaar number etc.
- Now you have to click on Register button.
- In this way you will be able to register on the portal.
Donor registration process on Maha Sharad Portal
- First of all you need to visit Maha Sharad Portal. official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- you on the home page donor You have to click on the link.
- As soon as you click on this link, the donor registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this form. Such as your name, gender, state, pin code, aadhaar number etc.
- After that, you have to click on the register button.
- In this way, you will be able to get the donor registration done on the portal.