Instant E Pan Card 2023
PAN card is an essential document for all of us. From opening a bank account to taking a loan, and from paying taxes to submitting ITR, PAN card is useful in every work. PAN card is considered a financial document and it is absolutely correct because through PAN card the government keeps the financial records of the citizens and PAN card is used in every financial work. But even today many people do not have PAN card available and this is the reason that by the government Instant E Pan Card 2023 Has been started and for which Instant E Pan Card 2023 Application Form can be easily applied.
What is Instant E PAN Card Scheme?
If you do not know what is an instant E Pan card, then for information, let us tell you that PAN card is a popular financial document and its virtual form is E Pan. That is, the way the government had created a virtual form of Aadhaar card so that everyone can easily access Aadhaar card, in the same way now pan card The digital form of E-PAN has also been prepared. PAN card has been run by the government itself, so it has been brought so that every person can easily access the PAN card. To get this PAN card, one can easily apply by filling the Instant E Pan Card 2023 Application Form.
What is the purpose of E Pan Card Instant Application Form?
If you are reading about e-Pan card for the first time and do not know what is the purpose of e-Pan Card, then for information, let us tell you that E Pan card is a virtual form of Aadhaar card just like eAadhar and its The objective is to provide easy access to the PAN card to the citizens. The way the Aadhaar card can be accessed virtually easily in today’s time with the advent of e-Aadhar, in the same way, with the advent of e-Pan Card, now virtually PAN card can also be accessed easily. The purpose of E Pan Card is to give people access to PAN card virtually.
Highlights of Instant E Pan Card 2023
|full name of the scheme||Instant E-PAN Card 2023|
|By whom this scheme was started||Central government|
|Scheme start date||Every time|
|who will benefit||Who need instant pan card|
|Categories||Sarkari Yojana 2023|
Eligibility to apply for Instant E-Pan Card
If you want to apply for e-PAN card, then for the information, tell that for this government Some eligibility has been fixed by the U.P., so if you want to apply for e-PAN card, then some of the eligibility prescribed for it are as follows:
- People who already have PAN card will not be able to apply for e-PAN card.
- E PAN card services are available only for Indian citizens.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age to avail the e PAN card services.
- e-PAN cards are not available for HUFs, Firms, Trusts and Companies.
- To avail the e PAN card services, the applicant must have a working mobile number.
- To avail the e PAN card services, the applicant must have a working Aadhaar card number.
- Your Aadhaar card should be linked with your mobile number.
Documents required to apply for E Pan Card
To avail e-PAN card services, you have to apply for it and to apply you will need some documents, which are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- passport size photograph
- signature of Applicant
- Voter ID Card
- active email id
How to apply online for instant e PAN card? Know the complete process in Hindi.
E Pan Card is a great facility started by the government, which any person can take advantage of very easily, but to take advantage of E Pan Card, you must first apply for it. The prescribed procedure for applying for E Pan Card is as follows:
- First of all E Pan Card official website But go
- on the home page you Quick Links You will get an option, click on it.
- there you e-PAN Card Services You will get an option, click on it.
- After this you will get some instructions, which you have to read properly and then click on the option of Apply Instant e-PAN.
- An application form will appear in front of you, in which you have to give all the information sought accurately.
- Apart from this, you have to upload the scanned copy of all the asked documents and photograph accurately.
- At last you have to submit this form.
- In this way you will be able to apply for E Pan Card easily.
- on your mobile number after application 15 digit acknowledgment number Will be sent to which you have to keep carefully because only through this you will be able to download the e-PAN card later and take advantage of the facilities related to it.
- This will give you another advantage that your aadhaar card link with your pan card will be done for which no further processing is required.
How to Download Instant E-PAN Card in PDF Step by Step & Check Status
- Applicants need to visit the official website of Income Tax Department which is given above the link.
- Go to the Quick Links Section and click on the Instant E Pan Card link.
- Now, Applicants go to the download check status and download pan link.
- Now, Enter your 12-digit aadhaar card number and click on the Continue button.
- Your Aadhaar Card is visible on your screen.
- Click on the download button and Check out your E-Pan Card PDF.