Indore | Indore fire : In the summer time, there is a need to be careful about fire. The reason behind this is that once a fire occurs at any place, it becomes difficult to control it. One such case of horrific fire has come to light from Indore in Madhya Pradesh. According to the information, seven people, including a woman, were killed in a massive fire in a 3-storey residential building in the early hours of Saturday. While nine others were injured. A senior police officer gave this information. City Police Commissioner Harinarayanchari Mishra said that there has been a lot of loss of life and property due to the fire in a residential building in an area with narrow streets in Vijay Nagar area.
7 die in fire at Indore building, nine rescued, the fire was triggered by short circuit in main electric supply system in the basement 5 people still hospitalized @ndtv @ndtvindia pic.twitter.com/Qtq89HYX95
— Anurag Dwary (@Anurag_Dwary) May 7, 2022
Necessary arrangements were not made for fire prevention
Indore fire : The Commissioner of Police said that there were separate flats on all three floors of the building, in which people lived on rent. According to eyewitnesses, the building did not have the necessary fire protection arrangements. When asked about this, the Commissioner of Police said that an FIR will be registered against the owner of the building under section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). He said the main door of the lower floor of the building and the stairs leading to the upper floors were engulfed in raging flames and smoke, while the door leading to the terrace from the third floor had burned extremely hot. Due to this, most of the people were trapped in the building during the incident. However, some people saved their lives by coming to the balcony of their flat.
Also read: Delhi won the match, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Kane Williamson took the heart to win
Madhya Pradesh | Five people charred to death after a fire broke out in a two-storey building in Indore.
The Fire official says, “The fire might have started through a short circuit. It took us 3 hours to bring the fire under control. pic.twitter.com/FNDeDWgm1x
— ANI MP/CG/Rajasthan (@ANI_MP_CG_RJ) May 7, 2022
fire caused by short circuit
Indore fire : Tehzeeb Qazi, in-charge of Vijay Nagar police station, quoting eyewitnesses, said that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the electric meter installed near the parking lot on the ground floor of the building. He said that the fire started with vehicles parked in the parking lot and then the flames started moving through narrow stairs towards the upper floor of the building. According to Qazi, out of the seven people who died in the accident, most of them died due to suffocation due to smoke. He told that a total of 16 people were present in the residential building at the time of the fire. The fire has been brought under control and a detailed investigation is on in the matter.
Also read: New Zealand is a model