Provident Fund (PF) is the retirement fund of employees. This fund comes in handy after they retire from their job. Provident fund is linked to the provident fund. After your retirement, there is a provision to have a fixed income from the Provident Fund. In the event of the death of a person due to any reason, the Provident Fund money is used for the family. After the death of the person, the PF money is received by the family, for this the column of the nominee has to be filled. With this, the amount of PF is easily available to the nominee after the death.
If you have not entered anyone’s name in the nominee column, then you can do it easily. For this, earlier one had to fill the form and submit it to the PF office, but now this hassle is over. You can make a nominee through e-nomination sitting at home. Its process is also easier.
Fill e-nomination column like this
- First of all go to EPFO website. Here click on Service Service section.
- After this, click on ‘For Employees’ in the Employees option, then click on Member UAN / Online Service.
- After that login with your UAN and Password.
- After clicking on the Manage tab, select ‘e-Nomination’.
- After this, the Provide Details tab will come in which after filling all the information click on Save.
- Click on Yes for family related details and fill the family details. You can add more than one nominee.
- After that click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’ and click on ‘e-Sign’ to generate OTP.
- The mobile number OTP linked with Aadhaar will come and enter it and submit it. After this process the nominee will be linked to your account.
Platform Tickets have many benefits, how you can travel in train without ticket, know- rules and regulations
Pay attention to this rule related to EPF, otherwise money will not come in the account from next month, know details