Link your PAN to your LIC policies: If you also have a LIC policy, then you should get it linked with the PAN card immediately. You can link your PAN card with LIC sitting at home (PAN link with LIC policy). LIC has also informed the customers about this by tweeting. Apart from this, LIC has also given information about this on the official website. Let us tell you the step-by-step process how you can link PAN with LI. Apart from this, if you have already done this process, then you can also check the status of your LIC policy and PAN linking.
These numbers will be needed
While linking you policy, you must have PAN card, LIC policy number, registered mobile number. Without registered mobile number you will not be able to link your policy with PAN as OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
In this way link LIC policy with Pan Card-
- You have to first go to the official website https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/.
- After clicking on this link a page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to fill all your necessary information.
- Here you have to enter date of birth, email id, PAN card, your name and mobile number.
- After this, you have to enter the number of your LIC policy, to which the PAN card is to be linked.
- After that fill the captcha code.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you will have to submit.
- After OTP submission, you will have a page of Link PAN With Policy – Acknowledgment.
- In this there will be a message written Request for PAN Registration received. That means your request has been accepted.
Check PAN-LIC link status in this way-
You have to click on this official link https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus?_ga to check the status. Here you have to enter your policy number, date of birth and PAN number. After that fill the captcha code and click on submit. After this the status of your LIC policy and PAN link will be visible.
If you are also investing for your children, then take special care of these 5 things, otherwise you may get upset!
Put only 233 rupees in this policy of LIC every day, you will get full benefit of 17 lakhs, know how?