Google Pay Transition Failed: After Covid 19 people have been inspired for digital payment option. Now, people keep very less cash in their wallets and prefer to make online payments, even paying bills online and recharging online. But sometimes there are problems while making the payment. There are many digital payment apps like Google Pay, which you can use for payment transactions. But what if you get a payment failure message on Google Pay? If you are facing payment failure on GPay, know what you can do about it.
You may face problems in online payment due to poor internet connectivity, app issues, mistakes on the part of the payer or the payment receiver. If you use Google Pay and you are not able to do any transaction then do not panic because you can solve this problem by following some easy steps. The most basic solutions as provided by the app include being able to switch from WiFi to mobile data, or a different Internet connection. This can fix the Google Pay failed transaction error. Apart from this, there are some other methods that can be used.
This can be a problem
- If you are sending more money, try reducing the amount.
- Check whether the person you are sending money to has linked his/her bank account with Google Pay.
- Your daily transaction limit has not been exceeded.
How to fix a problem when sending or receiving money if the person is nearby
- Check that both have internet connection.
- Keep in mind that the amount should be in the account from which you are sending money.
- Your payment account details should not be outdated.
- If there is a problem in sending money to the number, then try to send money through QR code.
Whatsapp: Register your WhatsApp account with a missed call, it has to be taken care of
Wifi Router: Millions of WiFi routers of these companies are under threat, is yours in this list?