India

Gas cylinder exploded while cooking, house blown up, 3 including two children died

Ghaziabad | Gas Cylinder Explosion: A painful accident has happened in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. In Loni area, a house collapsed after a gas cylinder exploded in which three people, including two children, were buried under the debris.

According to the information, this accident happened in Ghaziabad’s Bablu Garden Nithora. Three people, including two children, died in a painful manner, while 5 people are still feared trapped, after the gas cylinder exploded, the house collapsed and was buried under its debris. Police and fire brigade team reached the information and are engaged in relief and rescue work on the spot.

Also read: Victory of truth over falsehood: Worship on Dussehra and Vijayadashami like this, enemies will be destroyed

Gas cylinder burst while cooking
Gas Cylinder Explosion: It is being told that this tragic accident happened due to gas leaking from the gas cylinder while cooking. Due to which the cylinder caught fire and exploded. The explosion was so severe that the house collapsed and the people present in it died under the rubble. Eight people were present in the house at the time of the accident.

Also read:- Relief from Corona before Diwali! 2,468 new infected surfaced today, active cases reduced to 33 thousand

CM Yogi expressed deep sorrow
State Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed deep grief over the gas cylinder blast accident in Ghaziabad. While wishing peace to the departed soul, CM Yogi has expressed condolences to the bereaved family members and directed the district administration officials for proper treatment of the injured and wished them a speedy recovery.

Also read:- Uttarakhand: A bus full of processions fell into a ditch, so far 25 people died

Back to top button
error: Content is protected !!