Job Insurance: During the Corona period, the employment of people has been hit the most. A large number of people have lost their jobs, especially in the private sector. In such a situation, it is necessary that such arrangements should be made that in case of loss of job, one does not have to face any kind of financial crisis. Job insurance can help you a lot in this work. Know about Job Insurance :-
Job Insurance Highlights
- Under this policy, if the policyholder loses his job, he and his family get financial security for some period.
- However, financial security is available only if the reasons given in the policy are met. Due to which the policyholder has lost his job.
- In India it can be due to serious illness or accident causing total or permanent disability.
- Job Insurance not a standalone policy Is. This means that this policy cannot be taken separately in India.
- It can be taken as an add on cover along with the main policy.
- Usually you would Can be taken with health insurance or with home insurance policy.
what is covered
- You will get cover if you lose your job due to the reasons mentioned in the policy.
- Cover is also available in case of temporary suspension.
Who can take this policy
- The applicant’s income should be in the form of salary.
- The company in which the applicant is working should be registered.
- These self work policies Can not take.
How to claim
- If the policyholder loses his job, then he has to inform the insurance company.
- The policyholder also has to provide proof of non-employment. Along with this, other documents also have to be given.
- After the verification of all the documents, the insurance company gives the claim.
when the claim is not received
- No cover will be given if the policyholder has lost his job due to bad work, dishonesty or fraud.
- The cover will not be available if the job is lost during the probation period.
- No cover for temporary contract workers.
< li>Voluntary retirement will also not cover.
(here ABP News is not giving investment advice in any scheme. The information given here is for informational purposes only. Take expert advice before depositing money in the scheme)