Post Office Scheme: If you are also planning to take any scheme of Post Office, then today we will talk to you about such a government scheme, under which you can get full benefit of 35 lakhs. Even today, investment in the post office is considered a safe and best option. Here along with the guaranteed return, there is also the security of money.
1500 will have to be invested every month
Today we will tell you about the post office scheme, its name is Post Office Gram Suraksha Scheme. This is a kind of insurance scheme, in which you have to invest only 1500 rupees every month. Let us tell you how you can get 35 lakh rupees-
Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana
- It is a kind of insurance plan.
- Any Indian citizen of 19 to 55 years can take this scheme.
- The minimum sum assured under this scheme is Rs 10,000.
- Apart from this, if we talk about the maximum amount, then it is 10 lakh rupees.
- In this plan, you can pay the premium amount on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Apart from this, 30 days discount will be available on payment of premium.
- 31 to 35 lakh benefits are available
- Let us tell you that in this scheme you will get the benefit of 31 to 35 lakh rupees. You can also take a loan under this scheme. Apart from this, the benefit of life insurance is also available, but you can take a loan only after 4 years of buying the policy.
Know how to get 35 lakhs?
If you start investing in this scheme from the age of 19 and buy a policy of Rs 10 lakh, then you will get a monthly premium of Rs 1515 for 55 years, Rs 1463 for 58 years and Rs 1411 for 60 years.
- Maturity benefit of Rs 31.60 lakh will be available for 55 years.
- There will be a maturity benefit of Rs 33.40 lakh for 58 years.
- Maturity benefit of Rs 34.60 lakh will be available for 60 years.
There is also option of surrender
Apart from this, customers can also surrender this policy after 3 years. You can take this policy from India Post. In this, customers also get bonus facility. The customers were assured of Rs 65 per 1000 rupees.