Corona Cases in UP : Corona infection seems to be dying in Uttar Pradesh. The credit for this goes to the policies of the state government. Corona infection is under control with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s ‘Trace, Test and Treat’ strategy. The state is leading in the whole country by doing more than 6.92 crore tests so far. At the same time, more than 5.74 crore vaccine doses have been given in the state. So, the number of active cases in the state is 419, while 17 new cases have been reported in the last 24 hours.
Key highlights of ACS (Medical & Health) Amit Mohan Prasad’s press conference-:
• In the last 24 hours, 17 new cases of Kovid infection have been reported in the state. In the same period, the number of people who were treated and discharged is 36.
• At present the number of active cases in the state has come down to 419. Out of this, 294 patients are taking health benefits while in home isolation.
• So far, a total of 16,85,761 patients have become free from infection in the state. Presently the recovery rate is 98.6%.
• Corona testing is going on at a fast pace in the state. In the last 24 hours, 1,89,744 samples have been tested. So far, a total of 6.92 crore samples have been tested.
• Kovid vaccination is going on at a fast pace in the state. More than 11 lakh doses have been administered till date. So far, a total of more than 5.74 crore doses of the vaccine have been administered.
schools open with covid protocol
Navneet Sehgal, Additional Chief Secretary, Information Department, said that the corona infection is under control with the ‘Trace, Test and Treat’ strategy under the guidance of the Chief Minister. The state is leading in the whole country by doing more than 6.92 crore tests so far. He said that, ‘From today, schools above 8th standard have opened with 50% capacity. Classes in these schools will be conducted following the COVID protocol.
Chief Minister gave instructions for investigation
Navneet Sehgal said that care should be taken that water-related diseases do not spread in any way in the state. The Chief Minister has given instructions to check the supply of drinking water through pipes. He said that the third phase of ‘Mission Shakti’ is starting from August 21 in the state. Programs related to women’s education, security and self-reliance should be conducted expeditiously.
Olympic medalists to be honored on August 19
Giving information, Additional Chief Secretary Navneet Sehgal said that ‘Olympic medal winners will be honored by the Chief Minister on August 19. ‘Mission Yuva’ will be launched with full plans for youth’s development through education, self-reliance, entrepreneurship, skill development and sports.