PF Balance: Checking PF balance is quite easy. This work can be done in four ways. With all these methods, you can check your PF balance in a pinch. You can check your PF balance through EPFO website and UMANG App. Even more easily you can know your PF balance through missed call or SMS. Know about these four methods:-
Through missed call:
- You will have to make a missed call on 011-22901406 from the register number which is linked to the PF account.
- Immediately after making a missed call, you will receive a message on your register number in which PF balance information will be received.
- You can check PF account balance through SMS but for this your UAN number should be registered with EPFO.
- SMS to 7738299899 by writing EPFOHO UAN from the registered mobile number.
- If you want the details related to the balance in any other language including Hindi, then you will have to write a three-letter code of the language. For Hindi, you will have to message by writing EPFOHO UAN HIN.
Check your balance through UMANG App like this:
- Download Umang App on your smartphone through Play Store.
- Register your phone number and login to the app.
- Go to ‘Service Directory’ by going to the menu given in the top left corner.
- Click here by searching for the EPFO option.
- After going to View Passbook here, check the balance through your UAN number and OTP.
Through EPFO website:
- Log on to the EPFO website. in Click on E-Passbook.
- On clicking on the e-passbook, a new page will be taken in.
- You have to fill your User Name (UAN Number), Password and Captcha.
- After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
- Here you will get your EPF balance on e-passbook.
Investment in FD: You should not lose by investing in FD, so read this news
Multibagger Stock Tips: In August, these stocks made investors’ bumper earnings, gave more than 100% return